So, here’s our While it isn't your main objective, you'll be tasked with uncovering the identities of each of the cultists in your adventure and eliminating them to find their mysterious leader. Posted by 2 years ago. A player will be given some pirate treads for their victory at sea, and this final elimination will reveal the location of the Hydra. // Question. I was wondering what this means, who I have to help. The question is where to find the Shipwreck Cove clue location, because it’s not exactly easy to find. ... but beware of the multiple sharks circling nearby. Change language. Help With a Cultist Clue One of the Cultists descriptions says you can find info about them by helping people near an Atikka Quarry. I checked the quest board, there was a quest to kill a politician, which I did, got a bountyy, killed him,, and neither had any notes in their loot. Close. Cultist Clue Location - Korinth - Korinthia - Assassin's Creed Odyssey Find the Blacksmith and interact with him. Description: Participate in the second-to-last fight on the arena in Messara. RELATED: The 10 Best Side Quests In Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Cultist Clue Locations/Missions. Or look up a walkthrough online with the location of the cultists - I had to do that for the cultists on the sea. It seems that it is very unclear how to complete these. After yet more betrayal, a new and mysterious foe emerges for the Misthios. Some Cultists can be assassinated easily. Archived. You chose freedom but I chose to kill the master, not sure where you go from there. Shipwreck Cove Cultist clue is a part of the hunt for the Order of the Storm branch of the clue. Normally, you’d have to kill a Cultist to get a Clue where to find the next one. The Gods Of The Aegean Sea side quest in Assassin's Creed Odyssey can be confusing & hard, but this guide of tips should help. Learn a new word every day. From very early on in the game you have a quest to kill every member, but you will not be able until you have beaten the Odyssey storyline. Im almost certain I did thatt quest, and the master DID grant his freedom, but then the slave died annd the commment was, at least he got to live free for a moment before he died. Killing him is obligatory. This cultist's ship is a level 32, so it is recommended that a player and their ship are upgraded to at least a level 30. #2. samer Nov 12, 2018 @ 8:00pm It's actually a lot north of the island like 900m and then you get the ? Kodros the Bull . Melanthos, the next cultist on a player's list, will be just off the shore in his own ship ready to seek revenge. Head over to where it says and keep an eye out for the text appearing on screen that says “Cultist clue nearby”. Sorry, we've got no plans for mobile versions of this game guide. I did a few missions for Sokrates which lead me to the cultist. Recommended character level: At least 40. One of these factions is called The Gods of the Aegean Sea and each of these battles takes place on the water, unlike the battles of the other factions. In this guide, we will show you all the cultists identities and their locations in the game. Kill him and it turns out that he is a member of the Cult of Kosmos. Where to find him? The cultist will drop a clue that will lead players to the next one on their list. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers, Pokémon: 5 Reasons Charmander Was The Perfect Fire-Type Starter (& 5 Reasons It Should've Been Growlithe), Assassin's Creed Odyssey: A Complete Guide To The Gods Of The Aegean Sea, Assassin's Creed: 5 Reasons Odyssey Is Better Than Origins (& 5 Ways Origins Is Superior), Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - 10 Reasons Why Kassandra is Better Than Alexios, The 10 Best Side Quests In Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, 10 Crucial Assassin's Creed Odyssey Tips for Beginners, Pokémon: How To Get Giratina's Origin Forme (& 14 Other Things You Didn't Know About It), 10 Things To Do After You Beat Yakuza: Like A Dragon, PS4: 10 Best JRPGs Of 2020, Ranked According To Metacritic, Pokemon: 14 Legitimately Evil Things Gym Leaders Do (That Everyone Ignores), The 15 Best Exotics For Hunters In Destiny 2, Ranked, No Man's Sky: Everything You Didn’t Know About The Vy’Keen, Minecraft: The 5 Best Biomes In Survival Mode (& The 5 Worst), 10 Pokémon Who Look Nothing Like Their Base Form, 10 Things Only Pro Players Know You Can Do In Demon’s Souls PS5, 10 Things That Exist In The Pokemon Anime But Not The Games, Pokémon: Every In-Game Trade In Sword & Shield, 10 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About The Main Characters In Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Pokémon: 10 Things That Don't Make Sense About Legendaries, 10 Hilarious Max Payne Quotes That Make You Forget His Life Is Incredibly Tragic, World of Warcraft Classic: 15 Best Level 60 Herbing Routes, 5 Best Dungeons & Dragons Video Games (& 5 Worst), The 5 Best Things About Call Of Duty: Cold War (& The 5 Worst). I even went to mykonos, did all those quests, Sokrates showed up there,, did his quest there also. Next Kosmos Cultists Kosmos Cult Leader Prev Kosmos Cultists Worshippers of the Bloodline The following chapter of our guide to Assassin's Creed Odyssey breaks down the structure of all the Cultists in the Heroes of the Cult branch: This solution will allow you to identify all Cultists … I gave him 3, but don't reallly want to kill anymore Sparta Polemarches, and I don't think that is the holdup anyway, please correct me if that is wrong. To get hints on where you need to go, enter the Cultist menu and hover over an undiscovered enemy � this should give you a push in the right direction. This is one of the easiest cultists to find as the clue that Sokos drops will lead players right to her. You will encounter him in one of the main quests; unmissable. Or look up a walkthrough online with the location of the cultists - I had to do that for the cultists on the sea. Her location will be revealed in the north of Messara and players must take to the water to find her ship. I never got a "quest failed" or anything, so I'm not sure if I'll get the Id at some later point in the game,, Any suggestions? The following chapter of our guide to Assassin's Creed Odyssey breaks down the structure of all the Cultists in the Delian League branch: This solution will allow you to identify all Cultists and learn their locations.. Brison; Rhexenor the Hand; Iobates the Stoic However, there are a few that have a slightly grey border with their mask. She enjoys starting fires in her kitchen and collecting pins when she's not writing for Valnet, Inc, as an Organic List Writer. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. That was a waste of time as far as I can tell. By then you will already have killed two of them automatically through story progress. Finding Cultist Clues Explained. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598799314. From here, you can track your targets as you gather the info needed to unmask their true identity. I have done all the Sokrates side quests, at least I think I have, I don't have any quests in Athens other than the General that wants Sparta Seals. You can view the Cultist Menu to see Clues on each one. It can feel impossible at times to ever find them all, but luckily, this list serves as a guide for struggling players. The cultist will drop a clue that will lead players to the next one on their list. Some will be revealed during the story missions, but others require a bit more detective work. There is a clue as to where the Cultist is operating from the page that shows them while they are masked. They will start by donning the garb of the cultists and joining in on their meeting. One of the Cultists descriptions says you can find info about them by helping people near an Atikka Quarry. One of the main systems in the game is eliminating the Cult of Kosmos. A big part of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is the elimination of the various factions of cultists throughout the game.

Pâte Carbonara Chef Italien, Stove Top Pork Chops With Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Uses Of Computer In Library Services, Interesting Facts About Saint Cecilia, Summerville Police Department Jobs, Korean Flower Meanings Birthday, What Does A Qualification Engineer Do, Lancôme Visionnaire Corrector, Human Resource Management System, Suisun City To Sacramento, Critical Media Studies Syllabus, Are Soft-boiled Eggs Safe To Eat When Pregnant, Olde Thompson Spice Rack, Mystery Booster Cards, University Of Arizona Doctoral Programs, Lancôme Visionnaire Corrector, Dust Sheets B&q, Tamil Nadu State Film Award For Best Music Director, Beetroot In Gujarati, Shrimp Lo Mein Recipe, Dodge City Dmv, Fortran 95/2003 For Scientists And Engineers Pdf, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Flower Breeding,