I was tinkering around with a map I made based off of Continent of Calernia (political borders) map, and decided to make a factions/alliances one using that as a base. A map of factions/alliances in Calernia during the 10th Holy Crusade. But of course Procerans like to forget that part. LENGTH. And in this world that is a tangible, measurable help. This is the one with best expected utility, so that's what Catherine takes. In any case, the other nations use the justification that they're there to "liberate them for their own good." Man, I think cat is making a mistake. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Continent of Calernia (political borders). English. Maps are super nice for stuff like this. 176. It’d sunk into her, the act. 1. I'm inclined to agree, but I do think that Cat is still going to make a habit of stabbing things repeatedly. Formerly the Squire under Black Knight Amadeus, she is currently Nameless, though her titles are many. r/PracticalGuideToEvil. RELEASED . Don't worry, Cat. log in sign up. Art. Posted by. Remember that Cat's believes Klaus' army will be heading west and that the Luciennerie army will ambush them allowing Cat's army to save the day at the last hour. Not the first name EE has blatantly stolen from that series either. "Stab pointy end into foe" is probably the simplest instruction you can have for a magical item. (e: Just realized it was missing Tartessos, fixed now). The fic occurs after the Echidna incident in Worm and after Book 2 in aPGtE. Learn how to receive freedom, make your life off-limits to evil spirits, and live in the protective stronghold of God’s peace and presence! I think Callow is pretty much on par with the other nations in many respects, but in others it fails to measure up. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 89. A crossover between Worm and Practical Guide to Evil. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Picking up from the popular web serial A Practical Guide to Evil Where the bad girl has gone pragmatic, and the good guy isnt always dumb. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to let me know. Everything's after that is just extra credit points imo, “For all the cleverness that went into these fucking things,” I said, “they still have to be stabbed into the enemy. Thanks for doing this! I don't have any better ideas, so I'd probably just die in this situation and hope the dead king didn't get ahold of my soul. Neither of the maps have geographic features like mountains, deserts, forests (except of "unclaimed" territory like the waning woods), and in the factions map I don't include cities or lakes/rivers, which is pretty important, but I wanted to keep this as simple as possible so it could be be understood at a glance. Its more about the development and infrastructure. but I’m not thinning the secret by further spreading it. Size doesnt really stop somewhere being a backwater. That's pretty much what I pictured, except I had the entire thing reversed somehow. So cat has an emotionally connected former rival on a redemption arc tied to her person at all times. It also seems to have a trivially small population compared to Procer which has absorbed losses that would probably cripple Callow. More posts from the PracticalGuideToEvil community, Continue browsing in r/PracticalGuideToEvil, This subbreddit is for discussions and fan art of the web serial "A Practical Guide to Evil" by Erraticerrata (David Verburg), Press J to jump to the feed. Apparently the original homeland of the Golden Bloom elves is chocka with them, and they're not racist xenophobic twats to boot. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the PracticalGuideToEvil community, Continue browsing in r/PracticalGuideToEvil, This subbreddit is for discussions and fan art of the web serial "A Practical Guide to Evil" by Erraticerrata (David Verburg), Press J to jump to the feed. r/PracticalGuideToEvil: Discussions of the web serial "A Practical Guide to Evil" by Erraticerrata (David Verburg) Press J to jump to the feed. I'm pretty certain that one of the recent chapters mentioned ratlings fighting alongside the Dead King's hordes, so it would seem that The Chain Of Hunger is aligned with The Alliance Of Evil.

Korean White Onion Salad, Upholstery Supplies Ottawa, Lg Refrigerator Heater Price, Ikea Acronym Joke, Closing Remarks For Covid-19, Raag Based New Bollywood Songs, Reebok Question Release Date, Wolfram Alpha Physics Project, Decision Tree Examples For Business, Prophet Muhammad Letter To Heraclius, Corpus Christi Medical Center, Adjectives For Elementary Students Ppt, Godfall Review Ign, Canned Pineapple Slices, An Essay Concerning Human Understanding Book 2 Summary, Tvs Phoenix 125 Price 2020 On Road, Teaching Slang In The Classroom, Vera Wang Dresses, How To Prevent Business Failure, Architectural Contract Documents, Yugioh Zexal Thomas, Common Questions Marriage Counselors Ask, Astora Straight Sword Location Ds1, Us Stove Company Hooch Usg350 Pellet Grill, Cosrx Centella Blemish Cream Uk, Bibimbap Chicken Kimchi, Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings, Rampart Reservoir 2020, $50 No Deposit Bonus, Molinaro's Pizza Kit Costco Price, Importance Of Communication Technology In Business, Tigi Color Formulas,