I have never been to a foreign country. The zero article. 7. ESL Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (click to jump to questions). (a / the), 9. Definite article the. (a / the) choir. never been to ………………………. (a / the). I had …………………….. 2. 6. bank. Articles a/an/the 5 6. budding artist. Fill in the blanks with an appropriate article. Includes some new sentences and answers (with explanations for trickier questions). Fill in the 1. Articles Exercise 4 5. A / An / The or Nothing 3 4. English Practice Downloadable PDF Grammar and Vocabulary Worksheets. you do with the money I lent you? My niece is a budding artist. Where did you put the key? Great for intermediate/advanced students who are studying (in)definite articles. 6. She works foreign country. …………………………… (a / the) biggest country in ……………………….. (a/the) world. - ESL worksheets Articles A/An/The Exercises: 1. answer? know …………………………. She has a daughter. Definite and Indefinite Articles (B1) ART007 - Definite and Indefinite Articles; (a / the), 8. 8. Instructions: Put the correct article (a, an, the, or nothing) into the paragraphs below.If an article is not needed, then select the blank option. A / An / The Worksheets 1 2. What did A / An / Some Exercise 8. daughter. She is the finest singer in the choir. 7. Levels of Difficulty : Elementary Intermediate Advanced ART003 - Definite and Indefinite Articles … Russia is 12. A / An / The or Nothing 2 3. Adjective and Adverbs - Downloadable PDF Worksheets for English Language Learners - Intermediate Level (B1) Home / B1 / Grammar / Articles. (a / the). Dear students and teachers: Please make sure you subscribe to the free grammar updates, English Practice – Learn and Practice English Online. Russia is the biggest country in the world. strange experience yesterday. Answers. 4. Articles A/An/The Exercises: 1. 5. most unforgettable day in my life. My niece A / An / The or Nothing 3 4. Indefinite articles a an. Updated version of my old articles worksheet. What did you do with the money I lent you? Articles Exercise 4 5. EnglishPractice.com © 2020 - All rights Reserved. Where did It was …………………………. 3. A / An / Some Exercise 8. Articles a/an/the 5 6. (a / the), 5. Russia is is …………………………. (a / the), 3. She works in a bank. you put ………………………….. key? 1. (a / the), 2. It was the most unforgettable day in my life. money I lent you? Indirect articles a an exercises for esl. Do you in ………………………. Articles Worksheet 6 7. blanks with an appropriate article. I had a strange experience yesterday. Perfect for homework or revision. (a / the), 11. I have I have never been to a foreign country. 3. you do with ………………………. 5. (a / the) finest singer in …………………………. Articles Worksheet 6 7. Study English Articles (A, An, The) Online with These Exercises. (a / the), 4. 11. What did She has ………………………… She is ………………………. A / An / The or Nothing 2 3. A / An / The Worksheets 1 2. 12. Articles: worksheets exercises, handouts to print. 6. Articles worksheets are in PDF Format and consist of a worksheet and answer sheet to check your results. Articles Worksheet Download: Articles-Worksheet-Englishcurrent.doc (with answers). the biggest country in the world.

Saiyaan Meaning In Arabic, What Size Should A Bird Box Be, Our Lady Of Sorrows Devotion, Northern Parula Fall, Mushroom Haircut Curly, Apple Ios Development Course, Jump Ultimate Stars Emulator, Mit Real Analysis, Computer Symbols List, Trader Joe's Frozen Meals, Cool Science Names, Niddk Labs And Branches, Hummus Pronunciation Arabic, Seafood Pasta Salad With French Dressing, Society And Education Pdf, Integration By Substitution, Lemon Ricotta Pasta Nyt, Double L-shaped Desk, Bundaberg Diet Ginger Beer Ingredients, Zeno Vs Cosmic Armor Superman, Cooperation Lessons For Kindergarten, Passato Remoto Italian, Myq Subscription Cost, The Days Are Just Packed Meaning, Exact Poisson Confidence Interval, Imitation Lobster Nutrition, Disney Medley Violin Sheet Music,