So two wraps are only 3 pts. When I’m eating low-carb, I love using lettuce leaves in place of bread for everything from Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps, Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and even Steak Lettuce Taco Wrap. Hi, I’m Gina Homolka, a busy mom of two girls, author and recipe developer here at Skinnytaste.com. Thanks for the recipe. I like how you added extra lettuce chopped up, good idea. Your email address will not be published. These are much lunch for the week – though I decided to go for the extra points of putting everything in a pita. Made this for dinner tonight as a TALT wrap (tempeh,avacado,lettuce,and tomato)cruelty free and healthy! I sometimes wrap my burgers with lettuce instead of the traditional bun. If you hate tomato you could use avocado instead, the points would increase but I'm sure it would be good! I added a bit of imitation crab and used remoulade sauce instead of mayo. Funny how foods bring back memories. This looks great! Sometimes change it up with mustard instead of mayo. =) And let me tell ya.. SOOOOO good!!!! Thank you. LOVE BACON, and even turkey bacon has a place in my heart. 3 points – what a deal! Do you think this would keep well in my daughters lunch box? Mixed it with romaine lettuce then put tomatoes on top and crumbled bacon. Would low fat honey mustard be the same equivalent as light mayo? So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. Hi Gina, thanks for your recipes, I love each and every one I have tried What can I use instead of bacon? 7 protein, 0 fiber = 2pt. Thanks, Sarah. I wrap my bacon, lettuce, and tomato in provolone cheese. A few tips when making lettuce wraps: Get new free recipes and exclusive content delivered right to your inbox: Your email address will not be published. What a great idea! Thank you Gina ; ). This looks mighty tasty! These bLT Wraps look great! I made these for lunch – I love bacon, so this was a great treat! This might sound odd but I don't like tomatoes. It was delicious! thanks for recipe, will try too have you published your recipe book? A serving size is 3 slices, 4.5 fat,0carb. These look so bomb dot com. I like Light Miracle Whip, so I used that instead of light mayo and got 2 tbsp. Always fun to veganize a recipe.Served with homemade steak fries.Very good classic recipe . Low carb is NEVER light mayo, or light ranch…NEVER NEVER!! @ anonymous- If you don't use mayo, the points would only be for the bacon. I just updated the points, it is 4 points plus using Oscar Meyer Center Cut Bacon, turkey bacon or vegan bacon would be lower in points. Love it . OMG I loved this I tweaked it a little bit and made a honey mustard sauce.. my husband said it reminded him of the wraps from McDonalds.. Combine diced tomato with mayonnaise and fresh black pepper. Chicken Bacon Avocado Wrap is one of my favorite easy dinner ideas! : ). I love lettuce wrap. My food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and maintain good portion control (everything in moderation!). The recipes look great! Thanks!!! Whenever muy lettuce leaves don't cooperate, I shred them and serve the tomatoes and bacon on top. Romaine lettuce and baby romaine are also great. I usually use center cut bacon which is sliced close to the bone so it’s slightly leaner than regular bacon but tastes just like the real thing. instead of just one. You make me look so slim . thank you!!! http://theclevelanddilemma.blogspot.com/2011/05/blt-salad.html. Nice, light, and filling! I love this recipe! Sooo good! I've done it 2 and while I'm on a diet! It took me less than 30 minutes to get it together and they are SO yummy. I have the pkg in my frig. This inspired me! If you rip or tear one, just save it for the 3rd leaf you need to shred. Add some avocado if you wish! Thanks, Gina! Yep, 4 slices of reduced fat bacon is 3 Points Plus so no may would make this an even skinnier lunch. Maybe add some cooked shrimp, chicken or turkey to give it a little something extra. My husband loved this! I am going to make these tonight with green leaf lettuce and add a little avocado. Added grilled chicken with this one. Hi GinaPlease re-check your pts. Yum! Perfect. I'm interested to know, too, if the Points Plus value changes if you don't add any mayo? Lettuce wraps are low-carb, keto, gluten-free and low calorie, and don’t interfere with the flavors of the filling. My friend and I made these last week…SO GOOD! Looks very good! I'm doing the old points, so this was 2 points for the bacon and 1 point for the Light Miracle Whip. Thanks! Thanks Gina!Amanda. So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. It was DELICIOUS!!! These were delicious, so simple but just perfect. So simple. I can't wait to try this with fresh tomatoes from the garden. I brought these to the beach the other day and just assembled as i ate them. Thanks for the step by step instructions! . bacon lettuce tomato salad, blt lettuce wrap, blt lettuce wrap calories, blt lettuce wrap keto, low carb blt. Thanks for the recipe. For each wrap, place flour tortilla on plate; spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over top. your recipes are AWESOME. I would replacea slice of bacon for avocado to have the same amount of calories on this meal. I don't eat mayonnaise, but I love honey mustard. I think you need to throw in some avocado and make it a BLTA wrap! Thumbs up! We decided to add in avocado as well. This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. Made it to my inbox just in time for lunch! Awesome! OH MAN. Bet I can wallop tons of these~Guilt free! My son-in-law follows the Paleo diet and so many of these recipes would fit right in. Thank you! When I’m eating low-carb, I love using lettuce leaves in place of bread for everything from Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps, Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and even Steak Lettuce Taco Wrap.. BLTs are no exception! Such a great idea, never would have thought of this. Any ideas of what I could substitute for the tomato? Oh soooo good! I will definitely be having them on a regular basis! lovely healthy wraps. These look amazing. i didn't use the lettuce wrap, i used a low carb high fiber tortilla and the points ended up being the same with 1 tbsp of smart balance mayo and 2 pieces of bacon (one per wrap, i like bacon but 4 is a little bit too much). This looks a great recipe to me,thanks mate. Great idea for carb watchers. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs! There is something about the flavor combination of a BLT that invokes childhood memories of sitting around mom’s kitchen table, it’s funny how the flavors of food can trigger a memory. If you prefer, you can turn this into a big chopped salad by simply serving this over a bowl over chopped lettuce. Would it make a huge difference if I used low fat or fat free cream cheese? This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment.

Ryobi Lithium 18 Volt Battery Charger, How To Dilute Tea Tree Oil For Face, Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Steam Key, How To Cook An Artichoke, Kabanos Sausage Lidl, Extendable Dining Table, Marsilio Ficino Quotes, Sauder 5-shelf Bookcase Assembly Instructions, Trivandrum To Bangalore Ksrtc Bus Fare, Dynamic Range Test Audio, Chapter 9 Industrial Revolution, Environmental Engineering Colleges In California, Xcom Ew Long War Fatigue, Kala Satin Mahogany Long Neck Soprano, Zucchini Root Rot Treatment, Fanta Orange 24 Pack, Juki Dnu-1541s For Sale, Chamberlain 940ev-p2 Genie, Lime Scientific Name, Best Screw Drive Garage Door Opener, Hillshire Farms Turkey, Chinese Black Tea Brands, Little Italy, Dyer Reviews, Tired Of Thinking About Drinking Pdf, Transport Business For Sale Singapore, Mini Apple And Blackberry Pies, Pork Chop Parmesan With Tomato Sauce, Mapo Tofu Mix Directions, Linear Algebra For Quantum Theory Pdf, Journal Of The Social Sciences Kuwait, Almonds For Sale Bulk,