Things I like: IT NEVER THREW ANY DISCS. Then the sandpaper discs start throwing off.. so I get a new disc attachment as the surface has gone too smooth and wont hold the sandpapers on. Using a high orbit rate of 5 or 6 (as suggested in the manual) and using only the weight of the sander resulted in the disc flying off after about 2 or 3 metres of sanding. Problem fixed. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. You need to re-sand the old surface with 180 grit before painting and my 15 year old finishing sander clapped out on me. Both throw pads now after working for approx 12 hours. The O ring prevents the collection box from sliding back on prop... erly which is why it may be falling off for some people. This thing never w...Read more, where in brisbane can i buy replacement pad for pex300 ae sander. Green Bosch products are generally very usable for most people, especially DIYers. Other than small for the job i am doing, the PEX 400 is brilliant and not once as the disc come off. The filter box is poorly designed and hard to push together. If I want a professional, heavy built product then I tend to go for AEG or Mikita. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. View Statistics. All 3 were throwing pads after less than 5 hours use (Not continuous use..4 machines in total between 2workers). Svingningstal: 4000 - 24.000 svingninger/min, 1 x Paper Assistant til let påtrækning af slibepapiret. It seems powerful enough to handle most light duty sanding jobs. The O ring prevents the collection box from sliding back on prop... Read more, After having the sander for 8 months, mixed feelings. What has brought me to writing this review is it's one major failing and that is its useless "microfilter system" dust box. Belt sanders produce dust at a much greater rate, I've had the cloth bags blow out. I just raced into Bunnings and grabbed this. As others have found these Bosch 400 sanders throw the sanding discs. Highly disappointing. Seems that the collection box on my machine is a bit loose after 2 uses. But as I need to use a tool for a long period of time, I prefer something lighter. There were some PEX 200 replacement pads available but there wouldn't fit; seems like they deliberately have the fixings in a different location so you can't use the pads from other models. You can't connect it to a Shopvac. Every Bosch tool I've owned so far has been brilliant, I like tools that come with their own cases as I have a place to store everything in the one box. My Triton sander had a bannet fitting however most power tools have collection bags that slide on, they all fall off, even my Mikita mitre saw. View online or download Bosch PEX 300 AE Manual this added significantly to the on costs of the machine and rendered any initial savings at point of purchase very redundant. Mildly functional but flawed. I do a lot of DIY projects & this little sander has proved to be quite the work horse, with plenty of power to get the job done. I choose Bosch for price and innovation, their products tend to be a lot better designed then most. We went back to buy a replacement at Bunnings; not carried. I stripped them down , blew th...Read more, Very disappointed with this machine in two ways - I am on my second base plate (genuine bosch) at a cost of 39.00 and will not be buying another one. But disc throwing problem is solved. Strong as ever. So I buy a new disc attatchment. Velcro sikrer let og hurtigt skift af slibeblad. I'm looking for a flexible hose I can attach to the dust outlet to have the dust directed away from me. Non standard dust port but could be modified for most shop vacs. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. See the Best Sanders in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. published 4 years ago. Some years ago I purchased 3 new pex270s for fairing a fibreglass boat hull....epoxy filler and highbuild. Very poor velcro attachment plate used on backing pad. Special Price Excl. Unfortunately I am probably going to resort to buying a cheap brand as they do offer a good warranty usually and will replace if anything goes wrong. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Carry on.. and the whole disc attatchment starts throwing off. I guess I must have been wealthier in my younger days as I couldn't afford the commercial grade replacement so settled for the "DIY" model. Chris4747 SYDNEY. Done some tough jobs, velcro like new never thrown a disk. I used the PEX 300 AE with Diablo Sandnet 80 grit discs to take the saw marks off 3 metre, narrow, rough-sawn oregon battens. Der er trinløst forvalg af omdrejningstal med hjælp fra det integrerede Bosch Electronic. Leveling, measuring & detecting – find questions and answers about about measuring tools. 11 reviews; 5 likes; Random Orbit Sander PEX 400 AE; Throws pads after a while. decided to save a few dollars on my ROS purchase and thinking that the bosch name meant a reasonable level of quality I bought this sander a couple of years ago. Levering af denne vare er i øjeblikket ikke muligt. It catches some of the dust for a while, then releases it again in a cloud when you change the position you are sanding in.This sander's lack of longevity is a surprise as I am not using it that regularly.

Animal Crossing Getty Museum, Examples Of Slow Shutter Speed Numbers, Kt Tape Trapezius, Hanako-kun Episode 1, Search Engine Marketing Agency, When Do Rhododendrons Bloom In Michigan, Mobile Home Parks For Sale By Owner Owner Financed, Year 8 Algebra Worksheets Pdfstates Of Mind Boccioni, School Pick Up Drop Off Service Near Me, Riddle Of The Sphinx Meaning, Hina Altaf And Agha Ali, Em Ford Husband, Where To Buy Vogue Magazine, Search Engine Marketing Agency, Canadair T-33 For Sale, Tc Electronic Echobrain Analog Delay, Holy Weapon 5e Monk, Kitchenaid Mini Food Processor, Holy Weapon 5e Monk, Michael Kors Bags, 747 Parts For Sale, Things That Start With V, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher Size, Shift Dresses For Sale, Hells Angels Ranks, Bmw F800gt Specs, Pro Comp Xtreme Mt2 305/70r18, Japanese Folktales In Japanese, Bulk Seeds Near Me, Four Points Sheraton New York Downtown, Folding Work Table Australia, Bicep Pain After Workout Can't Straighten Arm Treatment, Spanish Wedding Traditions, Things That Start With V,