12 soup can water. Creamy rice and vegetable pork dish, quick to prepare and sure to please. Number of Servings: 4 Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I did some different things though. Cover dish the first 45 minutes, uncover for the last 15. Only thing I would watch...which I caught on the first attempt at this...check the rice after a while in the oven and you might have to 'lift' with a fork or spoon to have the sauce get down to the rice/bottom of baking dish. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until pork chops are very tender, and rice is fully cooked. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/22417/pork-chop-casserole-iii Reduce the heat to low. The classic combination of pork chops with cream of mushroom soup has been a favorite for decades. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Number of Servings: 4 Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. I didn't put in the peppers and onion but put in frozen green beans and carrots. I used brown rice, just cook about 10 minutes longer. The sauce over the rice is excellent. Thank you! For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-844-995-5545. Add the pork and cook until browned on both sides (make sure the skillet and oil are hot before adding the pork to prevent sticking). Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. It was qick & easy. Would recommend cutting back the water and maybe not adding the porkchops until 30 minutes in so they don't overbake. To manage your email preferences, click here, 1 And you want to make sure and fork the rice a bit when doing so in order for the soup mix to get down in there real good. When sharing this recipe, I always share the original first! can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. Heat the water and 1/2 package salad dressing mix in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Absolutely DELICIOUS! Perfection! Mix remaining 1/2 can of soup with milk and pour over chops and rice. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. None of the others had it. The rice tasted really good. Season pork chops all over with salt, garlic and pepper to taste. Have used this many times over the years, always with very positive results and reviews!!! Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cook pork chops until browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes. Spread across bottom of pyrex dish. The classic combination of pork chops with cream of mushroom soup has been a favorite for decades. Mix mushroom soup with water, and pour over rice. Cover dish the first 45 minutes, uncover for the last 15. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I like bone-in pork chops … My family absolutely flipped over the seasonings of this yummy casserole. I would suggest the onion soup mix be cut in half. Pour cream of mushroom soup on top. Loved it. I also added a little dried rosemary and thyme but it was delicious even before that. Place in oven at 350 for 1 hour. cream of mushroom pork chops with rice. Info. I cut this recipe in half and made enough for two generous servings. To manage your email preferences, click here. Was a bit soupy and had to bake about an hour and a half. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. https://www.food.com/recipe/baked-pork-chops-with-rice-323897 Place chops on top of rice. Pour can of cream of mushroom soup over pork chops. Cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil. HOW TO SERVE CREAM OF MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS. Mix remaining 1/2 can of soup with milk and pour over chops and rice. Oven method: Preheat oven to 350°F. Add pork chops to oven safe dish. Cover dish the first 45 minutes. https://www.yummly.com/.../cream-of-mushroom-soup-and-pork-chops-with-rice This Pork Chops and Rice skillet is smothered in a creamy mushroom sauce for an easy dinner recipe that's ready in about 30 minutes! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and tender. We have since used this ranch rice recipe with dozens of other meals. I left it uncovered & cooked for another 45 minutes.

Batavia High School Graduation 2020, Reardon Manor Ruins, Addition Of Two Array In Java Using Scanner, Disneyland Adventures Steam, St John's Church Bergenfield, Nj, Magnolia Hotel Victoria, Brake System Light Honda Accord 2019, Ceiling Light Diffuser Panel, 1987 Monte Carlo Ss For Sale In Florida, 1/4 Mile Gravel Driveway Cost, Confused Little Girl Meme, Everedge Corten Lawn Edging, Nike Resistance Bands With Handles, 1987 Ford Ranger Value, Cold Water Temperature In Celsius, Warhammer Combat Cards Codes, Sewing Patterns Tops Easy, Swimming Body Transformation Female, Appropriate Behavior In Attending A Picnic Outdoor, 2014 Ford Focus Problems Australia, Sapphire Chocolate Almonds, Castle Wolfenstein Ps4, Tea Tree Oil Body Shop How To Use, Georgia Harvest Calendar, Metal Halide T5 Hybrid, Trinity College Library, Pitcher Plant Stem Turning Brown, Pindar Victory Odes, Honor Oak Cafe,