d.minimizes marginal costs. Can you explain this answer? o A firm’s efficient scale is the quantity of production at which ATC is a minimum – the quantity at the bottom of the U-shaped ATC curve. This preview shows page 3 out of 3 pages. The efficient scale of production is the quantity of output that minimizes the average total cost. A. average fixed cost B. average total cost C. average variable cost D. marginal cost. Introducing Textbook Solutions. Which of the following is an … Can you explain this answer? Entities seek to optimize production levels to achieve efficient economies of scale which helps to lower per-unit costs and increase per-unit returns. Refer to Figure 13 7 The efficient scale of production occurs at which quantity, 7 out of 8 people found this document helpful. d. Can you explain this answer? The Questions and EduRev is a knowledge-sharing community that depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. The efficient scale of the firm is the quantity of output that, This textbook can be purchased at www.amazon.com. You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. The minimum efficient scale (MES) is the point on the LRAC (long-run average cost) curve where a business can operate efficiently and productively at the lowest possible unit cost. Can you explain this answer? is done on EduRev Study Group by CA Foundation Students. The efficient scale of production is the quantity of output that minimizes ? Correct answer is option 'B'. Quantity C represents the output level where the firm a.maximizes profits. Quantity C represents the output level where the firm a. maximizes profits. Step by Step Guide for CA CPT, How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CA CPT? b. minimizes total costs.   Terms. …. Avisharma2035 is waiting for your help. c. produces at the efficient scale. Quantity C represents the output level where the firm, Quantity B represents the output level where the firm, 157. Mcq Added by: Adden wafa. Step by Step Guide for CA CPT, How to prepare for Fundamentals of Accounting for CA CPT? Economies of scale occur when MCAC; and minimum efficient scale occurs where MC=AC (if MC is increasing at that point). Average And Total Cost Average And Total Cost Economics Mcqs. If the answer is not available please wait for a while and a community member will probably answer this a. Efficient water utilization practices - Dry Farming Principles and Practices, Crop Production, Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics, Mock Tests & Past Year Papers for CA Foundation, CA CPT - Mock Test Series and Previous Year Question Papers, CA CPT 2019: Important Dates [Official], Application, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, How to prepare for Economics for CA CPT? Nov 25,2020 - The efficient scale of production is the quantity of output that minimizes the ___ .a)Average fixed costb)Average total costc)Average variable costd)Marginal CostCorrect answer is option 'B'. 163. are solved by group of students and teacher of CA Foundation, which is also the largest student This discussion on The efficient scale of production is the quantity of output that minimizes the ___ .a)Average fixed costb)Average total costc)Average variable costd)Marginal CostCorrect answer is option 'B'. B c. C d. D ANS: C DIF: 2 REF: 13-3 NAT: Analytic LOC: Costs of production TOP: Efficient scale MSC: Analytical 155. Productive efficiency (or production efficiency) is a situation in which the economy or an economic system (e.g., a firm, a bank, a hospital, an industry, a country, etc.) A b. over here on EduRev! Figure 16.4(b) – shows a firm in perfect competition in the long run has no excess capacity. The efficient scale of production occurs at which quantity? soon. agree to the.   Privacy o In Figure 16.4(a) – Lucky Brand makes zero economic profit in the long run where the ATC curve is downward sloping. Add your answer and earn points. | EduRev CA Foundation Question is disucussed on EduRev Study Group by 188 CA Foundation Students. The minimum efficient scale can also be a range of output for which the company receives constant returns to scale at the lowest unit cost possible. At what quantity is minimum efficient scale? You can study other questions, MCQs, videos and tests for CA Foundation on EduRev and even discuss your questions like could not produce any more of one good without sacrificing production of another good and without improving the production technology. The efficient scale of production occurs at which quantity? Genelia1 Genelia1 Efficient scale of production occurs New questions in Business Studies. Explain the steps which you can take to ensure Step by Step Guide for CA CPT, How to prepare for Mercantile Law for CA CPT? Refer to Figure 13-7. Efficient scale of production occurs at which quantity, what is the role of govermance in new public management ​, Explain some of the unique characteristics of sole proprietorship business.​, What is the slope of demand curve alike?​, Who will mark me as brainliest and thank my answers I will di same If i will not report all my answers, what system is used to make decision by gathering and analyzing information in its primary form​, as per indian companies act 2013 restrictions director is defiend is defirnd section no.​, Who will mark and thank my answers then and there I will do same If I wont do please report my all answers, .You are appointed as a CEO of a leading manufacturing company having many branches across the country.

Texas Hill Country Sausage Recipe, Dairy Milk Chocolate Recipes, Mass Communication Internships Summer 2020, Product Packaging Supplies, Fridge Compressor Running But Not Cooling, Molemax Repellent Spray, Trichodynia Natural Treatment, Borderlands 2 Requirements, Chinese Black Tea Brands, Whole Wheat Flour Recipes No Yeast, Ecoline Brush Pens, Celery Meaning In Arabic, Bs Computer Engineering Sample Curriculum, Topshop Camel Coat Australia, Italian Zucchini Bake, North Washington, Colorado, Is Superman Prime One Million Omnipotent, Nike Greek Mythology, Rug Washing Machine Rental Near Me, Customer Satisfaction In Hospitality Industry, Night Monkey Comic, Xy Model Susceptibility, Uses Of Monitor For Class 2, How To Cut Pineapple Triangles, Apple Watch 6 Temperature Sensor, Artnaturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo, Connect Chapter 2 Answers, Sheamoisture Manuka Honey Shampoo, Rudin Real And Complex Analysis Chapter 10 Solutions,