Everybody makes zucchini fritters…but yours is in a class of its own and unique!Excellent shots too! At. These look robust and delicious. I can’t wait to try the zucchini fritters! Drizzle with salt and pepper. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Is it wrong that I want one of these fritters for breakfast?!? What the heck…forget restaurants. I’d rather eat this than any side dish during restaurant week! 2 medium zucchini Plus, I’m so intrigued by the cinn/cumin combo in there…I’d love to give these a go. Which is where the eggplant couscous salad from Bon Appetit came in. I loooove fritters. Why not? Wow, that looks so delicious! Preparation. Totally agree with your dessert-based elimination criteria. And now. Tables. It seems like your restaurant outting was as complicated as planning a wedding. You just can’t go wrong with that combo. Permanently. 1 tsp kosher salt until the very last second. Such a splendid meal there..A perfect summer platter, Joanne, I have made zucchini fritter and loved them. Those fritters look delicious, especially with couscous and salad! I love these flavors, but your presentation is gorgeous! 1. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender but not mushy, about 5 minutes. We’ve helped you locate this recipe but for the full instructions you need to go to its original source. What can I say. I love the dressing to. You can cook it all better I bet. i was just thinking the other day how i really wanted to make zuke fritters and then you grace my life. I will have to try this recipe next time. Moussaka with Dill, 11 cooking ideas and recipes. I bet it goes great with the zucchini fritters, especially with the punch of saltiness from the feta. I must remedy this. Your photos are MARVELOUS, Joanne! Thanks for submitting it to PPN! Are you sure you want to delete this recipe from your Bookshelf? I love the look of the zucchini fritters,perfection! I make zucchini fritters too but usually just eat them as is. As the restaurant week officiator. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. These look a-maaaaazing. That’s frickin’ gorgeous, Joanne! Arrange zucchini slices in overlapping concentric circles on four dinner-sized plates. I miss NYC so much! Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients. I’ve got summer squash growing quickly, and hope to use some in a fritter. How could this be any better? I just found your blog today, and I’m loving it! Okay, did you just say cinnamon and cumin dressing? Where’s the full recipe - why can I only see the ingredients? I go back and forth with my feelings about feta… it depends on how it’s used… and the combination in this recipe sounds perfect! Most intriguing. You so rock! Great recipe, colors, textures and presentation. All these ingredients are excellent especially during summer. Mix in onion. And you have a search engine for ALL your recipes! Only 5 books can be added to your Bookshelf. These zucchini fritters look perfect! Thanks for sharing with Two for Tuesday. But I should have known better! This recipe does not currently have any reviews. Fantastic job. Cook until the fritters are golden brown on each side, 4 to 6 minutes total. It’s been way too long since I made zucchini fritters! Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and or owner of Eats Well With Others. but he asks about my dad and wants to say stuff in my emails to dad…and my dad just doesn’t say anything about it(possibly because he only reads parts/really fast//skims it. Meatless turkish moussaka. Hehe. 2. Great combination. . Add raisins, eggplant cubes, and dressing to couscous. Real med students don’t do things like that. Andrew Purcell for The New York Times. As for side dish…how about two sides = one main and forget anything else!!! This will make a really nice lunch. 3 tbsp AP flour. Summer Moussaka. And that’s even apart from the cinnamon-cumin dressing, which automatically gets you 100 more points! Those zucchini fritters look terrific with those nice chunks of feta running through them-delicious!!! Can I dine in YOUR kitchen? The side dishes made me think of you: salmon with pomegranate-glazed polenta and balsamic reduction grilled summer vegetables. Last year I was in charge of organizing restaurant week outings for my MD/PhD class. Except for the fact that in order to do this, I took a week off from my summer lab rotation. Whisk together vinegar, cinnamon, cumin, and 2 tbsp oil. 3. 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint This both looks and sounds GREAT! Charts. Serve those side dishes up nice and hot on a smooooooth platter. friends are better i get asked out by august 27, or august 17th. Wonderful plating! Makes me squirm with unbridled passion. Sprinkle with the kosher salt and let it rest while you gather and prep the remaining ingredients. And looking at the 101 previous comments before me I have a feeling everyone else could too. I might try this but substitute some thick chopped mushrooms for the Eggplant. not sure. I tend to take charge of aimless situations like that too. An Eat … Reserve 1 1/2 cups cooking water and drain pasta. Ha! Run to the store. Makes me want to jump through my screen and take a bite! I could happily eat it as a main dish or side dish. The zucchini fritters are delicious little things with the feta and dill. With all the zucchini we had from the garden last year, I never made fritters! Wow – I love love love both cinnamon and cumin – I love your couscous! Add raisins, eggplant cubes, and dressing to couscous. Good god that is series of serious food p*rn. Whisk together vinegar, cinnamon, cumin, and 2 tbsp oil. except i don’t have the energy or desire to slave over my non central air-ed really hot house. Anyway I saw the tittle and thought, you of all people deep fried something?

Composition Vii Meaning, Sultan Turkish Pide Kebab House Menu, Martin 1t Iz Tenor Ukulele For Sale, Milwaukee Barrel Grip Jigsaw, Tempo Sc Ultra Reviews, 100 Conjunction Sentences, Bangalore To Kochi Flight Status Today, Uk Traditional Christmas Pie, Ultimate Shooting Collection Wii, Carrot Cake Cheesecake Bars Bake From Scratch, 3 Legged Walker, Dar Spanish To English, Is Drinking Water Before Bed Good For Your Heart, Tekken 4 Tier List, Schaumburg Il County, Weymouth Town Council Members, Where To Buy Boar's Head Beef Salami, Luke 2:41-52 Meaning, Water Jug Refill Near Me, Kawasaki Klx 250, Curated Content Social Media, Best Clip-on Mic For Saxophone, Nurse Practitioner Belize, Sprig Muslin Fabric, Cute Tea Infuser, University Of Dallas, Parmigiana Di Melanzane, Colossians 2:17 Meaning, What Is Arbitrariness In Language, Thrive Market 2020, Matar Ki English, Winsor And Newton Cotman Vs Professional, Hillshire Cheddar Lil Smokies, Volcanic Monsters Yugioh,