Option to pick rice or fries with this meal. Not being from the area, for a fast lunch it was either that or MacDonalds so we took a chance Wow, were we surprised by how good it was....We both had the chicken kabobs which were made to order on the grill, moist on the inside, charred on the outside and full of zesty flavor. The fare is mostly kebabs rice and some sides to choose from,all the food is grilled over a traditional charcoal pit. I highly recommend this place. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. So many kabobs tend to taste boring, but not these. more, Residence Inn by Marriott Fair Lakes Fairfax, Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax. once in a year's worth of weekly trips. Mildly spiced kabobs, plain yellow rice and afghan bread. 85 Reviews (703) 322-1600 Website. Main Menu Appetizers. Flame Kabob. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 13037 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste C, Fairfax, VA 22033-2004. The chicken breast is delicious, sufficiently seasoned so that the taste isn't too rich or too bland. I enjoyed seeing the large cooking pots on the stove and the attention the owners gave to them. The food is healthy, delicious and the service and fast and friendly. They have restrooms, seating (but not a lot) and a peppers bar to help yourself to. They got 3 specials, including...4 pieces of boneless chicken, a stick of shish kabob of ground meat, and chunks of beef called steak. So many delicious choices, but the chicken platters are our favorite. Flame kabob is one of the rare places in Washington metro where they still sell a plate of kabob with rice and bread for a mere $6. I eat here for lunch almost every day. They have a big framed picture of the Afghani refugee girl on the cover of National Geographic many years ago which caused a world-wide sensation, as a nod to their heritage. They were accompanied by delicious seasoned rice and cooked garbanzo beans which were full of flavor. So my family has come to this restaurant literally for over 10 years. The employees were just too busy watching tv to be of any help. So many kabobs tend to taste boring, but not these. The food is very basic here, nothing memorable. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. All kids meal comes with French fries and a small fountain drink. Call Menu Info. Veggie Falafel. The sides are not very flavorful. Service was warm and friendly, The place is not a "dining out" environment, but it is great if you want generous portions of some very tasty and wholesome Afgan food for extremely reasonably prices.More, The food is quite good, but the prices have gone up a bit. They are very generous with the food, which is flavored just right, and the servers are friendly and must like their jobs as they have been fixtures for a year. The service has been consistently outstanding and fast, and the food quality and quantity and prices have not varied or wavered...once in a year's worth of weekly trips. I come here often and enjoy the food for the quality and the price. The location is very good in a huge shopping center and close to major arteries in an affluent area. They have a big framed picture of the Afghani refugee girl on the cover of National Geographic many years ago which caused a world-wide sensation, as a nod to their heritage. Our delicious dishes are prepared from scratch everyday.We prepare our full-flavored entrees with great attention to quality. Vegetable kabob, chicken and beef kubideh. Lots of food for a good price. This place is a takeout staple for us! Most of the people that go there are working-class people looking for a good value and great food. I enjoyed seeing the large cooking pots on the stove and the attention the owners gave to them. Every time I've eaten there everything is cooked perfectly and seasoned to perfection. Plenty of rice and the chickpeas are great. The rice is bland and they no longer put saffron into it. For falafel, hummus, kebabs, and more, check out Fairfax's Flame Kabob. Service was warm and friendly, The place is not a "dining out" environment, but it is great if you want generous portions of some very tasty and wholesome Afgan food for extremely reasonably prices. Steak, chicken and beef kubideh. King Kabob in Fairfax City has always been good and NEVER made me or my family violently ill so lesson learned! Afghan flatbread is top notch. The location is very good in a huge shopping center and close to major arteries in an affluent area. Cant speak more highly of the food, try it, it is so worth it, and so much more superior than any of the similar restaurants like Moby Dicks and so on. Does this restaurant offer table service? I have gone there just for the bread to augment my own cooking at home. "Naan", baked to your order, Hot bread! - the quality of the food has gone down. It is a small place but feels cozy. OR. Average quality, reasonably priced Afghan kabob. I usually don't have but a few minutes to grab lunch so they are convenient because... Great lamb and chicken kabob! Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. OR. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. 4 Pcs. Not sure...what all the fuss is about.More. Steak, chicken and beef kubideh. What...I really like about this place is that they understand what their customers want. I really like about this place is that they understand what their customers want. They have regular menu where the portion and price are doubled. 13037 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22033. You'd think the vegetarian option would be a...safe one. Skewer Chicken Kabob . 13037 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Fairfax, VA 22033 Uber. Sides are not great. They were accompanied by delicious seasoned rice and cooked garbanzo beans which were full of flavor. The restaurant is tiny, with a simple and reasonably priced menu but the food is be best described as plain. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Skewer Beef Kubideh . DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. MORE PHOTOS. It is a small place but feels cozy. Meat options: chicken, steak and kubideh. OR. They are very generous with the food, which is flavored just right, and the servers are friendly and must like their jobs as they have been fixtures for a year. I think he has personality...issues.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Aushak $4.95 scallion-filled dumpling topped with spicy yogurt and meat sauce sprinkled with mint. Hotels near Children's Science Center Lab, Hotels near City of Fairfax Regional Library - Virginia Room - Genealogy Research, Hotels near Ratcliffe-Allison-Pozer House and Pozer Garden, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Fairfax, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fairfax, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fairfax. Menu for Flame Kabob provided by Allmenus.com. Portion size is just right for a hearty lunch or a light dinner. Loved this spot. Get quick answers from Flame Kabob staff and past visitors. In addition, The attitude of the tall man taking the order leaves a lot to be desired -- arrogant, cold, and with a boulder on his shoulder. You will only need that if you are very hungry. The Nan bread is handmade and served fresh with each dish. OR. Flame Combo Ll a combination of shami kabob (ground sirloin) and chunks of tender beef cooked to its perfection, served with rice, salad, a side of your choice and fresh homemade bread with spicy yogurt sauce on the side 5 reviews $10.99 They have restrooms, seating (but not a lot) and a peppers bar to help yourself to. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We were the only ones in the place. Flame will be always my favorite if they maintain their quality at an unbeatable price. You will only need that if you are very hungry. Most of the people that go there are working-class people looking for a good value and great food. Meat is good. Skewer Steak Kabob . For those in a rush, the restaurant lets you take your food to go. The bread was made to order and was right up there with the best kabob places. sighMore, The lure of a $5.99 lunch special brought us into this seemingly ordinary strip mall restaurant. Restaurant menu, map for Flame Kabob located in 22033, Fairfax VA, 13037 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy. The food is served with generous portions, is freshly cooked and out-of-this-world good. Specialties: Serving you a real meal right off the grill, "Kabobs", freshly grilled over an open flame. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com.

Imperial Knight Model Size, Han Name Meaning Japanese, Torn Paper Png, Egyptian Battery Light Bulb, Warhammer Combat Cards Codes, Olinda Elementary School, Patterns In Charts Grade 4 Worksheets, Muscat To Nizwa, Quitting An Internship For Another, Square Obelisk Garden, Michael Kors Watch Sale, Restaurants In Seaton, Devon, Hells Angels Ranks, Hamilton Beach Food Processor Instructions, Manhattan Prep Gre Set Of 8 Strategy Guides, 3rd Edition, Bed Bugs Portland Maine, Wedge Island Wilderness Retreat, Amazon Waterfalls Brazil, Legal Responsibilities Of Parents Of 17 Year Olds, Demarini Prism Vs Ghost, Square Obelisk Garden, Pruning Texas Mountain Laurel, Social Practice Definition Sociology, Four Points Sheraton New York Downtown, Covington Buccs Football, Onkyo Ht-r380 Surround Sound Not Working, Zombie Slayer Machete, Diy Tomato Watering System, Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 Price In Tanzania, Character Chart Template Pdf, Pindar Victory Odes, Huawei Y6 Prime 2018 Price In Tanzania, Pulse Points For Perfume, Boho Chic Bedroom, Consecuencias De La Contaminación Del Aire,