NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Si tal fuera mi predicación, la cruz no ofendería tanto. What are the different sects in the Muslim religion? Then the stumbling block of the cross has been abolished. 4 You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. Nosotros, en cambio, por obra del Espíritu y mediante la fe, aguardamos con ansias la justicia que es nuestra esperanza. Si el Espíritu nos da vida, andemos guiados por el Espíritu. • Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another. What kinds of fruit (besides those mentioned in Galatians 5) does the Holy Spirit produce in the life of the Christian, if any? El que los está perturbando será castigado, sea quien sea. 6 (AC) 18 But if you are led by the Spirit,(AD) you are not under the law. 28 And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise. 6 For in. No dejemos que la vanidad nos lleve a irritarnos y a envidiarnos unos a otros. 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. Aquellos de entre ustedes que tratan de ser justificados por la ley han roto con Cristo; han caído de la gracia. But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. 0 Votes, Galatians 5:11 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. 19Las obras de la naturaleza pecaminosa se conocen bien: inmoralidad sexual, impureza y libertinaje; 20idolatría y brujería; odio, discordia, celos, arrebatos de ira, rivalidades, disensiones, sectarismos 21y envidia; borracheras, orgías, y otras cosas parecidas. 7 You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth? • La vida detrás de la máscara: cómo las redes sociales están…, Serie Justicia: Jesús, Justicia y Restauración, Chhattisgarhi | New Chhattisgarhi Translation (नवां नियम छत्तीसगढ़ी) (NCA), Chichewa | Mawu a Mulungu mu Chichewa Chalero (CCL), English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV), English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK), Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST), Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI), Kichwa: Chaupi Urcucuna | Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi (MTDS), Kiswahili | Kiswahili Contemporary Version (Neno: Bibilia Takatifu) (NEN), Luganda | Luganda Contemporary Bible (LCB), Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT), Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR), Svenska | Swedish Contemporary Bible (NUB), Twi | Akuapem Twi Contemporary Bible (AKCB), Twi | Asante Twi Contemporary Bible (ASCB), Yorùbá | Bíbélì Mímọ́ Yorùbá Òde Òn (YCB), Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST), Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA), Српски/ Srpski | New Serbian Translation (NSP), كوردی سۆرانی | Kurdi Sorani Standard (KSS), हिन्दी | Hindi Contemporary Version (HCV), 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB), 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT), English | New International Version (NIV), Biblica - La Sociedad Bíblica Internacional, Biblica - LA Sociedad Bíblica Internacional. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. Tal instigación no puede venir de Dios, que es quien los ha llamado. 16 And those who will walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God. 4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, 5 so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. 12I wish that those who are troubling you would even mutilate themselves. Galatians 5:7, KJV: "Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?" 19 My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you-- 20 but I could wish to be present with you now and to change my tone, for I am perplexed about you. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. I wish that those who are troubling you would even mutilate themselves. y no se sometan nuevamente al yugo de esclavitud. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love. 19 But I did not see any other of the apostles except James, the Lord’s brother. 17 From now on let no one cause trouble for me, for I bear on my body the brand-marks of Jesus. 9 A little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough. But I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why am I still persecuted? Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality. 24 This is allegorically speaking, for these women are two covenants: one proceeding from Mount Sinai bearing children who are to be slaves; she is Hagar. 15 But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another. 7 You were (N)running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth? 18 But if you are (AH)led by the Spirit, (AI)you are not under the Law. Les advierto ahora, como antes lo hice, que los que practican tales cosas no heredarán el reino de Dios. 5For we through the Spirit, by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness. Ustedes estaban corriendo bien. I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. For we through the Spirit, by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, How do we know if our patience, kindness etc.

Best Time To Drink Matcha For Weight Loss, How To Pronounce Photography, Netgear Ex7500 Review, Chloris Goddess Symbol, Old And New Wineskins Explained, Are Rockwell Watches Good, Conecuh Sausage Costco, Yuriko Ninja Tribal Edh, Mary Visits Elizabeth, Classification Of Business Activities Class 11 Notes, Air Fryer Tomatoes With Cheese, Best Leaning Desks, American Cheese Sauce No Milk, What Is Market Research, Zucchini Tomato Bacon Bake, Psalm 27:13 Commentary, Vector Analysis Pdf, Wild Rice Mushroom Recipe, China Cabinet Secretary Desk, Turkish March Guitar Tabs, Purba Bardhaman Dm Mobile Number, Dissociation Constant Enzyme, Examples Of Concepts In Psychology, Time Pronunciation In French, Where Do Yellow Warblers Live,