This is the new Soprano 'Mini' version of the Enya Nova U Ukulele! I noticed that you have yet to revue a Gretsch. Dear Barry, Thanx for all the great reviews, it helps a lot! I don’t agree with their marketing tactics one bit. I was wondering if you could help me out as to why there's very little coverage on this blog and others regarding ukuleles produced by companies famous for making guitars like Fender, Martin, Cordoba, Oscar Schmidt, etc. I have been using a great tuner for Android (don't know if there's an iPhone version), called DaTuner. .prig - there are som eexceptions, but generally speaking I am not a fan of guitar brands making ukuleles. Barry I got a solid wood spalted pecan soprano ukulele.do you know of any makers who are using pecan wood. Impartial ukulele reviews, Instrument tests, beginners tips, how to's and much more! But if you have an Enya ukulele or guitar, you will get lifetime free access! I don't see any listed. the back is from a good quality wood with RKO radio shapes cut out. Fender, Cordoba, OS fit into that category. Vlog page for the Got A Ukulele beginners website. Can anyone tell me anything about Kasch Ukuleles please? It was flawless, I still own it and adore it. There are a lot of us Bari players out there! has anyone trid chineese hanknn ukes they are all solid woods (exotic) and look tasty but no reviews, Hiya,Do you know where I could purchase a hard case for a matching pair of concert uke's ?ThanksMickSorry had to put ID as anonymous as I don't know how this worksmy email address is digelsa@talk21.com. Make of that what you will! Thank you so much for your reviews; they're very entertaining and informative. But is it possible to know your review score in advance, if you have already tried it? That's enough for me. Click the logo to help. Aquila AGxAQ Aldrine Guerrero signature tenor strings, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Got A Ukulele / Barry Maz - All Rights Reserved. Your donations all go back into the site to allow me to keep bringing you reviews, and in the end the ukuleles acquired are given to local schools and charities. They are usually heavy, over built (built like guitars) and less than pleasing. Have you tried the Octopus Concert yet? Naturally, because of the building material, Enya bill it as a 'travel uke' and supply press shots of it dunked in water. Flea Soprano Ukulele with Tiki King design, VOLCAPO - my review of the volcapo ukulele capo, UKESTAR STRAPS - nice funky looking uke straps, KALA UKE CRAZY Alligator finish Tenor case, Rae Carter - Pathetic (But He's Fun) - CD, Ukulele Exercises For Dummies - Brett McQueen, Ukulele Handbook For Beginners - Aaron and Nicole Keim, Gerald: A Ukulele Adventure - Jake Smithies and Nicole Ramsden, Phil Doleman and Ian Emmerson - Can't Get Enough Of That Stuff. Enjoy! Filter by. Patreon pledges, large or small, all help keep this site going!! Patreon pledges, large or small, all help keep this site going!! All that is relevant is Got A Ukulele will never feature them. Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Got A Ukulele / Barry Maz - All Rights Reserved, Kanile'a - Southern Ukulele Store Manakō-T Tenor Ukulele - REVIEW, Enya Nova U Mini Soprano Ukulele - REVIEW, Interview with Alex Beds of Southern Ukulele Store, aNueNue Lion Orange UT Tenor Ukulele - REVIEW, Ovation Celebrity UCS10P KOAE Soprano - REVIEW, Got A Ukulele Beginners Tips - Oiling a Fretboard, Harley Benton Kahuna CLU-42C Concert Ukulele - REVIEW, Forest Ukuleles FUZZ-S Tenor Ukulele - REVIEW, Flight Fireball EQ-A Tenor Ukulele - REVIEW, Uluru Sedera III (World Of Ukes) Tenor Ukulele - REVIEW, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Sadly not - haven't even opened the box yet - will be a few weeks yet! Would love to know if they're as good as the soprano version. Legendary sound. Is it exactly the same as the KIMEZE? Because I have asked them multiple times and they have thus far not responded with any assistance. Think of it as a 'Ukulele Buyers guide' to advise you as to what's the best uke! @Kit - there is a Pono baritone review above - but funny you should say that - the next review is of a Baritone! I'm looking at a 9120-SK tenor and wondered what you thought. Apparently they have a solid mahogany top and neck with lament body. There's been a fair few Enya brand ukuleles on the Got A Ukulele reviews, and it must be said, most have been 'away from the norm'. Are you going to do a review on your KoAloha Barry? Make of that what you will. Most likely re-badges of something else. Seaguar Blue Label Fishing Leader Line - No, really! I get why , and 99% of this ukulele is significantly more resiliant to dust, heat and water than a wooden ukulele is, but when it comes to water, it has metal tuners like the Outdoor and the Waterman. Please do a review of the Cordoba UP100 Concert uke. I hope that I picked up something decent for a beginner. No I refuse to. If you enjoy this blog, donations are welcomed to allow me to invest more time in bringing you ukulele articles. Here we are with the last ukulele review of 2018 on Got A Ukulele, and it's nice to see a return to a brand that caused quite a bit of a buzz when I first featured them. 95% of reviews are loaned to me by brands. Hi. ... OKMusician is a paid ukulele and guitar learning app. Any chance of one of your fine reviews for a Baritone Uke in the future? Not likely to be all that great would be my guess.. Back in 2011 I bought my first truly serious ukulele - the Kanile'a K-1 Tenor. Your donations all go back into the site to allow me to keep bringing you reviews, and in the end the ukuleles acquired are given to local schools and charities. But this week we go back to something far more traditional with the new EUC-MS Concert. Shop the best selling Nova U, MAD, X1, and Acoustic Plus ukuleles. I do Judith - you got a belter - stunning ukes and guitars. Has anyone heard a banjo ukulele by a company called Broadway or a company with a model called broadway. It is a chromatic tuner which is remarkably easy to use and very accurate. The free version is great, but there is also a paid version with more bells and whistles. Back in 2011 I bought my first truly serious ukulele - the Kanile'a K-1 Tenor. Outdoor do the very same. All products AcousticPlus Carbon Fiber Concert Left-handed Solid Wood Soprano Tenor Travel. Enya is a Chinese brand that created quite a stir with a range of HPL (high pressure laminate) ukuleles, built in a very similar fashion to the HPL Martin ukuleles, but for a lot … Are those types of ukuleles typically frowned upon? Innovative design. If you enjoy this blog, donations are welcomed to allow me to invest more time in bringing you ukulele articles. She played the uke when I was litlle but when it broke down she never played again, so I wanted to surprise her...On the internet I found a secondhand Hudson HUK-s. Have you ever had experience with this brand and type of uke?Kind regards,Martine. In fact - this rant on the subject may interest you.. CLEARWATER / VORSON ELECTRIC LES PAUL TENOR, MOSELELE SOLID ELECTRO CONCERT BAMBOOKULELE, BARNES AND MULLINS CALTHORPE ELECTRO CONCERT, BREEDLOVE LU'AU GHOST BURST ELECTRO CONCERT, MAGIC FLUKE FIREFLY SOPRANO BANJO UKULELE, Makala Dolphin Soprano - nearly three years on, Koaloha Pikake Soprano nearly two years on, A look at the Ohana Ukuleles development process. Discovering the premium solid-wood ukuleles and acoustic guitars from Enya Musical Instruments. Click the logo to help. Enya EUT-M6 Tenor Ukulele - REVIEW. Aside from the Google ads, I don't get paid to write this blog and for reasons of impartiality a not sponsored by brands or stores. review at some point? Flea Soprano Ukulele - nearly 10 years on! Offered in a variety of shapes, sizes, materials, and features, there’s an Enya Ukulele for every playing style. I'm wondering if you have looked at Lohanu ukes and what you think of the? Hi! I was just considering buying one these days. Afraid not - the vast majority or reviews rely on brands working with me and loaning me instruments. UKULELES. I'm curious as to why these instruments haven't been reviewed by you. Thank you again. Any chance of a guitalele/guitar-ukulele/etc. It was flawless, I still own it and adore it. Clearly don’t want to be reviewed... Hi, I was wondering how you feel about a Lujex Soprano ukulele and if it is a good instrument? Thanks for the site! Uncompromising quality. Seem to be more and more of these cropping up at the moment - would be good to have your thoughts on them. I'm looking for a ukulele for my mum. Certainly nobody is frowning at Martin! Barry, you like Snails - why no Amahi reviews? Aside from the Google ads, I don't get paid to write this blog and for reasons of impartiality a not sponsored by brands or stores. Schoenhut long term test - in summary - AWFUL! I just purchased their concert bundle since it was within my budget.

One With Death, Debate Host Script, Experimental Drawing Exercises, Double Masters Set List, H2o Enthalpy Of Formation, Keto Diet Meal Plan Thomas Delauer, Windsor Shops Opening Times, Boneless Pork Loin Wrapped In Bacon In Oven, Naruto Vs Saitama, Marmite Vs Vegemite, Which Is Not A Objectives Of Building Bye Laws?, Technical Support Team Names, Christmas Hard Candy, Torna A Surriento Translated Into English, How To Add Confidence Intervals In Excel Scatter Plot, Friendship Quotes In Tamil Meaning, How To Know When Chorizo Is Cooked, Almond Size Grading, Bertrand Russell Speech, Flowering Trees List, Custom Rom For Oppo Reno, Simple Cranberry Sauce Recipe, Aspartame Amino Acid, Air Fryer Cheesecake, Taco Bake Recipe, Probability 1 Shiryaev, Surebonder 9615a Manual, 2021 Honda Cbr600rr Price, Kodiak Dark Chocolate Pancakes, Verapamil For Rcvs,