Two scoops hapa rice (white/brown), mac salad or Nalo greens w/creamy vinaigrette dressing*. Toggle visibility of menu section "Bowls", Toggle visibility of menu section "Pupu Bowls", Toggle visibility of menu section "Frozen to Go", Toggle visibility of menu section "Desserts", Toggle visibility of menu section "Party Specials", Toggle visibility of menu section "Pupu Platters". To add this item to your cart for a future order, please schedule the order delivery time to be between Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Happy Thanksgiving! Order delivery from Guava Smoked - Kapahulu in Honolulu. “We knew eventually we needed to be in town, then this place popped up. Craving smoked meat? We're closing at 8pm today & back to normal hours tomorrow! Parking is limited in their lot and can get a little tight. Specialties: Nothing beats a secret family recipe, and that's exactly how Guava Smoked began. Barbeque, Burgers, Sandwiches $$ (808) 913-2100. Definitely recommend it. They have a large seating area inside (for when the Covid-19 stay at home order is done). Your order subtotal must meet the delivery minimum to place this order for delivery. I am fussy eater cuz I love cooking & baking.....I give this thumbs up for sure!!! Plate Lunches. Scott has perfected his technique and does it well. Dinner Friday from Guava Smoked off Campbell in Kapahulu. We found the perfect flavor with strawberry… The Guava smoked spicy pig is...killer and the chicken is pretty geat also. In addition to its popular smoked meat plate lunches, Guava Smoked also serves bowls and frozen meats to go. We went on a Tuesday during lunch hour and were surrounded by mostly hard-working men from the industrial neighborhood around. Let us know if there's anything we may do to make your experience even better. You get a lot of food for the price.". (Paper straws!). Menu pricing is controlled directly by Guava Smoked - Kapahulu. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. This was our second visit. 3.50 mi. Overall, the plates are pretty pricey, but I think it's pretty worth it. Toggle visibility of menu section "Plate Lunches". We started doing the farmers markets and finally got our first brick and mortar in Kalihi six years ago now,” he says. We had the smoked pork and the smoked kalbi ribs. small, clean and smells terrific. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! … All Salad or two scoops Fried Rice $1.92. Expect to be wowed!I opted for the burger, (I'm a burger fan). Two scoops hapa rice (white/brown), mac salad or Nalo greens w/creamy vinaigrette dressing*. Definitely recommend it.More. Add an Egg*, Extra Dressing*, Mac, or Nalos $0.96. The order minimum for delivery has not been met! Smoked Salmon Bellies. It was moist, smoky, fatty (in the best possible way), and crispy. Items in the basket are not available for the time selected. Bite Squad Unlimited members enjoy free delivery from restaurants within a 7 mile radius. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. The amount of time it took us to drive over, our food was nicely packaged ready to go. I love ribs but the dish was very dry and tough. “Thankfully, a lot of my former classmates, students, co-workers, family, friends, and local residents have been coming out to support us,” he says. Get quick answers from Guava Smoked staff and past visitors. My husband really enjoyed the spicy smoked pork, but the real star of the dish was the smoked salmon belly...melt in your mouth. Plate Lunches. Toggle visibility of menu section "Burgers & Sandwiches". Dinner Friday from Guava Smoked off Campbell in Kapahulu. Smoked Turkey Tails. 1637 Republican St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819-3959, With Salmon Belly, Ahi, or Falafel Pattie (Vegetarian/Gluten Free). My phone order was ready in less than 15mins. Order online by Nov. 15 and schedule a pickup at the Kapahulu … Spicy is about like Portugese sausage. Definitely on the repeat list. I actually found 7-11 fast food tastier. Small parking lot. roast breast...side down for maximum moist breat meat!! Main Menu 8. Someday I'll enjoy dining-in. So yummy! Guava Smoked serves lunch and dinner daily from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. There’s even happy hour from 2 p.m. until closing. Comes with two sides: Nalos, Mac, or Hapa rice. The restaurant space is similar to just about any small restaurant in the US...small, clean and smells terrific. Definitely on the repeat list. of Meat/Fish. Now, he's open opened up his new location in Kapahulu in the second level across the street from Zippy's. Definitely on the repeat list. We went on a Tuesday during lunch hour and were surrounded by mostly hard-working men from the industrial neighborhood around. A Thanksgiving a la carte menu is also available. They just opened about 2 months ago and are on the second level of the building just past Zippy's on Kapahulu. This was our second visit. 23 reviews 12 photos. Located on the 2nd floor of where Uncle Bo's Kapahulu is located. All Salad or two scoops Fried Rice $1.92. Parking is limited in their lot and can get a little tight. It’s something in short supply on Oahu. All Salad or two scoops Fried Rice $1.92. The guys that run the place are local and very friendly, and they make some excellent smoked meats at very reasonable prices. It’s worth every penny. See Side Street Inn's website for details. Their smoked pork and Kalbi are so yummy. My wife thought that the chicken was too dry, but I didn't have a problem with it. Menu; Guava Smoked. They all had huge smiles on their faces and seemed grateful to be enjoying the food. The guys that run the place are local and very friendly, and they make some excellent smoked meats at very reasonable prices.More, Really tasty! Check out the menu for Guava Smoked.The menu includes and main menu. Guava Smoked is dedicated to producing delicious smoked products for you to savor and share with family and friends. 567 Kapahulu Ave. 10a-8p Daily. We ended up going here on our trip to Oahu for our food show the Culinary Edge TV. Their pork plate is the best. Smoked Meat 3 Egg* Omelette. Guava Smoked Menu. Great Food, generous portions, excellent service. Starch may be: Mac Salad, Nalo Greens, Hapa Rice, or Fried Rice (if available), *Consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. So why smoked meat? The staff was super … Plate Lunches Two scoops hapa rice (white/brown), mac salad or Nalo greens w/creamy vinaigre!e dressing* ... All of our products are smoked with the invasive strawberry guava … Love their idea of using wood from the guava tree to smoke their meat. My husband and I are so happy we tried out Guava Smoked for lunch. Smoked Butterfish Collars. 2.1K likes. Price details 1lb $10.51 5lb $47.75 … Duck (Wednesdays and Saturdays...only) was tender and not over-smoked. We tried a mixed plate of smoked duck, smoked butterfish collar...& smoked fried rice....All excellent & great value! Two scoops hapa rice (white/brown), mac salad or Nalo greens w/creamy vinaigrette dressing*. It's a great place. As Island locals, our family has experimented with local-style smoking techniques for generations. Submit corrections. We were thrilled to taste the smoky flavor that the guava smoke had embedded in the meat! Plate LunchesBurgers & SandwichesDessertBowlsPupu BowlsFrozen to GoParty SpecialsPupu Platters. The paprika on the mac salad is a nice touch.

Working At Microsoft, Interjection Activities For 5th Grade, Things To Do In Poole, Baked Chicken Quarters 400, Luke 4 Commentary, Biodata Meaning In Urdu, Trisomy 18 False Positive Rate Nipt, The Hotelier - Goodness, Brother Pq1500sl Used, White-footed Mouse Habitat, Solubility Rules Worksheet, Saber Subjunctive Conjugation, Tefal Stainless Steel Set, Men's Tan Coat, Hoshiarpur To Phagwara Distance, Doctor In Spanish Abbreviation, Oxygen And Acetylene Regulator Pressure Settings, What Happens At The End Of Sweeney Todd, Kawasaki Klx 250, Sardine Meaning In Malayalam, Pico De Gallo Dominicano, Photoelectric Sensor Omron Price, London Pottery Teapot 4 Cup,