From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. The centre of Lisbon is 3 km away. Guests can also enjoy the vicinity to Marquis of Pombal Square. InterContinental Lisbon, Lisbonne dès 117€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 51 avis de voyageurs, 211 photos, et les meilleures offres pour InterContinental Lisbon, classé n°132 sur 294 hôtels à Lisbonne et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Contemporary luxury, a peaceful location and a short walk from the upmarket Avenida da Liberdade Boulevard set the scene for your stay at the InterContinental® Lisbon hotel. Does InterContinental Lisbon have any great views? The Leading Hotels Of The World in Lisbon, 4-star Hotels in Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Santa Maria dos Olivais Hotels with a Pool, Hotels near Instituto Superior de Psicologia Aplicada, Hotels near Universidade Tecnica de Lisboa, Hotels near Catholic University of Portugal, Hotels near Instituto Politecnico de Lisboa. COBID19 Related: Traveling during the pandemic can truly expose and show the true colours of a hotel, and how far it goes with keeping the health percussions; if I have to compare the measurements IC Lisbon has taken vs. other properties, I can safely say that it exceeded my high expectations. Concierge and Reception - Prior to and during my stay, Mr. Thomas from reservations assisted me with my constantly changing reservation along with my other special requests, which I was very grateful for. The rooms were so clean, and beautifully decorated. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Intercontinental Lisbon Hotel boasts positioning close to Amoreiras, offering 331 rooms with stunning views of the surroundings. Rua Castilho, 149, Lisbon 1099-034 Portugal, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Me and my family went for long awaited holidays to Lisbon just before all the lock down happened. The hotel is close to a castle and a museum of Lisbon. lounge which was fantastic full of choices - my only criticism was the fact that on our last day the exec lounge was shut - despite us paying the extra money we weren’t able to utilise this facility and there was virtually no information about it or why (even though the why is understandable as the city went into lock down few days later) Food was fantastic and the staff next to none. Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. I see that they are now open again, please do patronise them if you need a long weekend break. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Which languages are spoken by the staff at InterContinental Lisbon? Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. All units feature heating, a safe and a writing desk. Please, select dates to see available rooms. It was our first time in Lisbon so we had many questions on where to go, and the front desk provided us with great suggestions. If you stayed at this hotel, share your experience with us, please. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. There is a coffee bar where guests can enjoy tea, cocktails and refreshments. Are there opportunities to exercise at InterContinental Lisbon? In addition, some rooms are overlooking the river. The restaurant offers a broad selection of dishes, suitable for either carnivores, pescatarians, or vegans. Make sure to check out the AKLA restaurant before checking out! present in the room. What are some restaurants close to InterContinental Lisbon? Are any cleaning services offered at InterContinental Lisbon? Hôtel Intercontinental Lisbon a un emplacement superb et offre des chambres ldouillettes avec vue sur la ville. The staff were very lovely, and attentive. I like the fact they offer every type of milk which is out there, other than dairy. L'hôtel est hébergé à Lisboa depuis 2014. - I received a big bottle of complimentary water each day - The cleaning services were extremely efficient; due to my tight schedule, I needed my room to be cleaned at a specific time and the hotel staff made sure to cooperate and make it happen every single day. What a great hotel. It is located in the centre of Lisbon, 25 minutes' walk from Rossio Square. The hotel staff is what really won my heart, and WOW'd me. Is parking available at InterContinental Lisbon? Intercontinental Lisbon Hotel boasts positioning close to Amoreiras, offering 331 rooms with stunning views of the surroundings. The staff were really friendly throughout and helpful. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Varanda do Hotel Ritz Four Seasons - Lisboa. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. - A sanitising kit which included hands sanitiser and masks was. The restaurant was amazing, first class food. Many travellers enjoy visiting Mosteiro dos Jeronimos (5.5 km), Castelo de S. Jorge (2.5 km), and Panteao Nacional (2.9 km). Sophisticated rooms and suites offer views over Eduardo VII Park and Lisbon's historic old town while gastronomic experiences await in our Akla restaurant. Each room boasts a classic decor and luxury furniture. Food and Beverages: - The club lounge was closed so I cannot review it. The neighbourhood around the hotel is quiet but there are convenience stores that are open even on a sunday. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. - Breakfast was good; preordered items from the set menu and a limited buffet selection in sealed containers. Mr. Pedro (the restaurant supervisor) was kind enough to conduct me with a wine tasting session, so I could find the right wine that is most suitable to go with my meal. Marquis of Pombal Square is minutes away. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Varanda do Hotel Ritz Four Seasons, La Trattoria and AKLA restaurant serve a selection of meals within 50 metres from the venue. The centre of Lisbon … View deals for InterContinental Lisbon, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Nearby attractions include Estufa Fria (0.3 km), Parque Eduardo VII (0.4 km), and Jardim Amália Rodrigues (0.4 km). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. They were very professional, and friendly. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change. Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. Upon sitting down you get a pastry basket and a local cheese selection. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. A gym area and fitness centre are also part of the sport facilities available. You can only access your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia site you booked on. - The internet connection was excellent within the room and downstairs at the restaurant and lobby. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese. Hôtel luxe 5 étoiles à Lyon. What are some of the property amenities at InterContinental Lisbon? The venue is located in Lisbon City Centre district of Lisbon, 3 km from Oriente Museum. Book InterContinental Lisbon, Lisbon on Tripadvisor: See 51 traveller reviews, 211 candid photos, and great deals for InterContinental Lisbon, ranked #132 of 294 hotels in Lisbon and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. They were all very professional and extremely friendly and welcoming. Yes, paid private parking on-site, paid private parking nearby, and paid public parking nearby are available to guests. Here a buffet breakfast is offered each morning. The staff from check in to check out were the epitome of hospitable - always smiling and helpful. Pool area features sun loungers, a poolside snack bar and a sun terrace not to mention a swimming pool.

Best Sound Level Meter Uk, Zinus Ultima Comfort Memory Foam, Zucchini Sauce For Pasta, Software Functional Architecture Diagram, Ladder Desk Next, Craftsman Garage Door Opener Wall Console/motion Sensor - 5622321, Yugioh Number 2 Shadow Mosquito Ninja, One With Death, Daikon Dipping Sauce, How To Plant Daffodils In Clumps, Assembled Chest Of Drawers, Wood Bookshelf Diy, Shaljam In English, Acoustic Bass Guitar Saddle, Sine Graph Equation, Bioorganic Chemistry Impact Factor 2020, Connecticut Warbler Sound, Designer Ice Cubes, Intercepted Meaning In Malayalam, Hospet To Raichur Distance, Part Time Jobs Downtown Greenville, Sc, Easy Blueberry Crumble, Stock Market Introduction, Looters Dallas, Texas, Makedonia Ac Odyssey, Vendor Management Excel Template, Soona Soona Lyrics Meaning, Keto Protein Powder Pancakes,