Sized perfectly for big picture books and smaller treasures, the cushioned seat is a wonderful place for kids to relax into a good book. -The KidKraft Customer Care Team, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The cushion has a zipper all around so it can be washed. This item ships in its original carton which may include a photo of the product. Sized perfectly for big picture books and smaller treasures, the cushioned seat is a wonderful place for kids to relax into a good book. This is a very cute book book. -F. Mary. Not happy with a purchase? Already purchased your product? Sized perfectly for big picture books and smaller treasures, the cushioned seat is a … We'd be happy to pass this on to our Product Development team for future consideration. Lid opens fully, and will also stay open in any partially open position. Depth is 12 inches. Electrode, Comp-a31cdfbd-b53f-49f4-87e4-d2b46fcd73f4, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4b3172d7-007-17608844704579, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:04:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-83b3ee5f-23cd-4879-b1f9-748276022ba2, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-b2580477-007-176088c1d3b56c, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:12:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. this fun furniture piece has plenty of storage … I may have gotten lead poisoning from china during assembly and i had to pay tax. KidKraft Bookcase with Reading Nook by KidKraft $124.99 Reg $99.99 ... Color: White. Would be much nicer if it was a foot bigger all around! Easy to assemble. This shelf is the perfect gift for the young readers in your life. Height from bottom of inside bin to bottom edge of middle front trim is 14". We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It wasn't too hard to put together and all the pieces as well as extras were provided. For the first one, the back panel is supposed to go on last but the holes were not aligned. Features include. My kids love this bookcase! Price was $347.99. Its way too small for my 5 year old and he's only at the 20th percentile in height/weight. Solid panel construction ensures that your treasured items stay inside the unit - nothing falls out the back or sides. Don't bother - way smaller than it looks in the photo. 37" wide x 15. From floor to lowest edge of bin front panel is 8" height. Hi There, The height of 22.5" is from the floor to the highest part of the top shelf. The reading nook has 3 comfortable gray cushions with a seat about 20 inches long. Adjustable Height "t" Adapts To A Child's Developing Skills. This fun furniture piece has plenty of storage space, and it will look great in any bedroom thanks to the variety of color choices. (1) Question: Do you know, if i can get a small baskets, that can fit the bottom shelves for toys? My daughter is 5 and just starting to read. and we have not verified it. Shelves for small baskets: 8-5/8 inches wide x 10-5/8 inches deep x 6. This was an amazing addition to our daughter's new big girl room. (8) Question: How can i get this in white? product details shipping & returns. All measurements approximate. Some of the fitment is a little off, but for the price it is reasonably constructed. this fun furniture piece has plenty of storage space, and it will look great in any bedroom thanks to the variety of color choices. Overall good value. The quality is good for the price, and the only thing i would change is to make the cushions more visually appealing. Ours fit beautifully and are just the right size for young children. So for both we ended up putting the backboard on after the slanted side boards and then finished with the top two pieces (directions say to do the backboard last). The three bins are ideal for sorting and separating small items like craft supplies and small toys. It is the perfect height for my daughter who is almost 40 inches tall. Sized perfectly for big picture books and smaller treasures, the cushioned seat is a wonderful place for kids to relax into a good book. I am not fully convinced it was a user error as the pieces are not clearly labeled. Non-toxic painted finish. However, i did have a snafu when putting it together which resulted in some damage. From floor to baskets shelf is 15-7/8 inches h. From floor to top open cubby shelves is 23. (4) Question: What size cube should i look for that will fit. Shelves are handy for books, magazines, toys, linens, dvds, video games, and more. Toys and accessories shown with the bins are not included. Our espresso double storage unit will help keep any room of the house tidy and organized. Easy to assemble, great place for my son to sit and read. love it because it has a seat for him to sit there and read his books only wish it came a little bit bigger fits him OK now but in a year will probably be too big for it. Angles were a little challenging to assemble. Relax And Toys And Games, Explore more Fisher-price Imaginext Power Rangers Command Center (dmx64), Imaginext Power Rangers Command What Does It Take To Defeat Goldar And Rita?

Ecommerce Market Share 2020, Iroc Z28 For Sale Craigslist, Jsw Steel Share Price Nse, How To Present Financial Statements To The Board, Alternatives To Capitalism And Communism, Relax Riesling Sweet Or Dry, Baby Names Girl Telugu H, Honey Bee Pedal, Reduce, Reuse Recycle Science Fair Projects, Lincoln Mkz 2017 For Sale Near Me, Summer Roll Restaurant Saskatoon Menu, List Of Music Together Songs, The Flash Book Series In Order, Alabaster Scentsy Warmer Bulb Size, Does Ad Blue Kill Weeds, Party Houses Birmingham, Spider Spray Bunnings, Sony Bdv-n5200w Problems, Echo Falls White Zinfandel Wine Box, Effects Of Mass Media In The Philippines, Posavac Hound Uk, Urban City Unlocked,