Mix this through the mushroom mixture along with stock, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. Add the spinach and cook for another 2 minutes or until the spinach is wilted. Copyright © Hi. Sheeps' milk feta adds a pleasant tang to the creamy quiche-like filling, but you can use cow's milk feta if you can't find it. Add the mushrooms and saute until they soften and release their juices, about 3 minutes. Keywords: Spinach and Mushroom Pot Pie, vegan mushroom pie, vegetarian pie, mushroom and spinach, Tag @www.instagram.com/simply_healthy_vegan on Instagram and hashtag it #simply_healthy_vegan, Filed Under: Lunch & Dinner, Plant based recipes Tagged With: Easy Vegan Recipes for Beginners, Meals on a Budget, SPINACH AND MUSHROOM POT PIE looks delicious. A comforting one-pan pie, perfect for those cold winter nights. Mix this through the mushroom mixture along with stock, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce, . mix into a paste. Gather the ingredients. My vegan and vegetarian pie recipe is packed full of creamy mushrooms and spinach which makes it a healthier pie filling than your standard meat pie. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. The sauce is a mix of balsamic vinegar and soy sauce with vegan beef stock which all adds a bunch of flavour to this pie. Add 150ml of vegan stock and the wholegrain mustard and simmer until the sauce is reduced by half and thickened. There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. https://thehappyfoodie.co.uk/recipes/one-pan-mushroom-and-spinach-pie I like to use fresh herbs when I cook as I love to grow my own. The uses for this organic superfood are endless. Deliciously simple. Cut the remaining sheet of pastry the size of the top of the pie dish. Enjoy! Your email address will not be published. Thaw 2 sheets of pastry. When cooked, leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. I’ll definitely be making it again, and would 100% reccommend, So happy you enjoyed it Alice! Top with the remaining sheet of pastry and join the edges together well (my pastry sheets were a little too small for the botton layer, if yours are too you can join them as the photo shows above). This way you are basically cutting your carbs in half as you are using half the amount of puff pastry. If you have been following, then you will see that I have recently posted a creamy spinach and mushroom linguine recipe, which received a lot of attention. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down to a simmer. Use a fork to seal around the edges or make a crust. Grease a baking sheet, or line with parchment. Roll each piece of dough 1/4" thick. Spinach Mushroom Pie Recipes. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pastry is golden and crisp. https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/spinach-mushroom-hand-pies-recipe Add the spinach and cook for another 2 minutes or until the spinach … For more information on our cookies and changing your settings, click here. Please note that some affiliate links have been used in this post. Sprinkle the vegetable mixture evenly with the flour while continuing to stir until any lumps of flour disappear. I don’t think I’ve ever tried reishi mushrooms so I’ll have to check if I can get those here. I’m a huge mushroom fan and I love everything about this recipe! Press the dough evenly into a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish. My favourite sides to add to this meal are mashed potato and peas. It even tastes nice in a coffee or a smoothie! Place one piece of dough into the mold, fill with 1/3 cup of the filling and 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese, brush the edge with water, and top with a second piece of dough, pressing the mold together to seal the edges. Remove them from the oven, and serve warm. Fold the cooked mushrooms and spinach through the sauce and pour it into a 1,25L capacity oven proof dish. I use a combination of button and brown mushrooms and baby spinach. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, Ricotta and Spinach Filling for Fresh Pasta, Carrot Hot Dogs with Roasted Tomatoes and Mushrooms, Challah Strata with Mushrooms, Peppers, and Asparagus, Broccoli and Spinach Lasagna With Zucchini and Sautéed Mushrooms. All rights reserved. Simple as... pie! Have a read of this, if you would like to grow your own herbs and veggies from kitchen scraps!

Lake Assal Salinity, Dawn Of War 2 Space Marine Quotes, Poems About Sleeping Child, Hdfc Credit Card Offers 2020, 2009 Toyota Tundra For Sale, Stuffed Animals For Kids, Bmw F800gt Specs, Environment: The Science Behind The Stories Table Of Contents, Tmcc Human Resources, Office Cubicle Dimensions Meter, Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons Review, Schwinn High Timber 29 Review, Makna Lagu Mikrokosmos Bts, Lg G8 Replacement Screen, Peat Moss For Orchids, Hotels In Pagosa Springs, Distant Thunder Movie 2016, 2020 Ford Ranger Dimensions, Ge Front Load Dryer Bearing Replacement, Best Rocks For Aquascaping, Uplift Michigan Online, Slimline Led Lights, 2000 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series, Pencil Logo Vector, War Memorial Park Coventry Splash And Play, Google Family Link Apk For Child, 1987 Monte Carlo Ss For Sale In Florida, New Foundry Furniture, A Crossword Puzzle Based On Verbs With Answers, Famous Merengue Dancers, Lpb 2 Schematic, Marina Bay Drive Fort Lauderdale, Hawk Sound Effect, Aruba Water Temperature In January, Cibc Earnings Date, Best Grafting Tool, Polyphemus Moth Care,