Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Nishiki’s well-known authenticity is seldom matched by competing brands. I use it to make sushi rolls or eat it as a side dish with stir fries. We usually buy Nishiki sushi rice in the 32 ounce packages. This is good rice. This is some of the best brown rice I've had and I've been eating brown rice my whole life. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2019. Nishiki brand rice is a lot cheaper than Japanese rice. This holds us down in between our visits to Japan when we may get a 5 pound bag of her preferred brand from in which we daiji ni suru, but this works to the point that I have been given the okay to get the large bag. I used to buy rice from oriental market or Costco but the package is too big for us so we always end up wasting part of them. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2020. 10 Best Nishiki Rice Review - November 2020 2,443 reviews scanned. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I can only threw the bag of rice. If you're looking to make sushi, you'll need to buy the premium grade "sushi" rice. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We usually buy Nishiki sushi rice in the 32 ounce packages. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for NISHIKI Premium Brown Rice, 5-Pound, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is that when eaten alone, this rice has a slightly weird flavor...I can't put my finger on it. I've also made fried rice with leftover and also turned out nice. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The price is also very reasonable here comparing to super markets near my region. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2019. Product Name. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2019. All my co-workers were raving about it too and they are 3 Phillipanas an asian gal, and a saldadorean, so I was very surprised bcs usually my co-workers who come from rice-eating countries will NOT eat brown rice at all! If you like medium grain rice, instead of short grain or long grain, then by all means, go for it. I personally prefer short grain over long grain for its glutinous taste. If you're looking for a small grain rice, this is good. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It was a great day! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020. Thus, bulk buying is a very profitable investment with the 15-pound bags they offer, as it can be enough for weeks on end. This rice is also pre-washed, so you don't really need to wash it before cooking. So far, it's perfect for "sticky" rice dishes and goes marvelously well with kimchi, but I like it by itself or with a dash of rice vinegar or shoyu. So, I am an american, and I was pretty much ignorant to the qualities of rice. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2018. Blood sugar dropping so need to eat. It does not contain any chemicals or additives, which means that you can serve it to your loved ones without concern. I am so glad to find out Amazon is offering this quality rice at very reasonable price so I can get comparable quality rice at comparable unit price as those larger packages. While the rice is good, it's very small, not near the size of the Nishiki sushi rice in the 32 ounce packages. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It's hard to find white sticky rice that's been pre-prepared and still maintains the texture and consistency of just-steamed rice. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NISHIKI Premium Brown Rice, 5-Pound at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019. I just tried a new (to me) rice and I think Nishiki sushi rice will be perfect for all my cooking needs; not just sushi. Score . Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2020. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It requires about 1/2 of a cup more water than recommended if you prefer fluffy rice. Best rice for chicken and rice soup if cooked properly, Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2020. do use the directions in my opinion. My preference is the Cal Rose short grain rice for most of my cooking needs. It is halfway between the white rice and hard core brown rices which will make it easy for you to gt used to the difference of brown rice. This is Cal Rose rice, grown in California. Lovers of Nishiki rice describe the taste as light and fresh. I've made it with just regular slow cooker a coupe of times, and the rice always turn out very well. Rice has mold in it. Not edible but already passed return date. You can use it to make sushi, curry rice, rice balls, or a beef bowls with no issue. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I never knew it was so serious, but I have read blogs and such and it would seem as if, rice is a BIG DEAL. Check Price Now ! While the rice is good, it's very small, not near the size of the Nishiki sushi rice in the 32 ounce packages. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2020. 1,168 global ratings | 209 global reviews, No extra charge for live insect protein introduced, Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019. I am Asian and this is one of the best rice I have ever had. This is my new go to brand for brown rice. It's been our family favorite for years. Love it for the fiber and fulfilling feel. Seriously, rice was going for $50 plus especially if it was genmai. I love this rice! There really is no other rice that tastes as good to me. This brown rice has been specially selected for its high quality. Our family business in Japan is wholesale produce, but we get product samples from distributors of just about anything edible, and my wife concurs the Nishiki brand is about the best value outside of Japan. Sticking to it… I purchased the small bag as a test to see if it worthy of the suihanki and it was given a nod of approval. I'll order this from Amazon from now on. Nishiki Premium Rice, Medium Grain, 240 Oz, Pack of 1 . That goes by many names, Botan, etc. Had to throw the bag away. Last time i paid $ 6.12 fo 5 lbs. I've tried most common rice brands in the US and I have to say that this is probably the best tasting white rice in the market. Fast-forward, and I am now married to a Japanese woman, and I have learned that they are very particular about their rice. Price gauging! Nishiki is famous for producing top-quality rice and other types of food products. For me growing up, it was something to go along with whatever that was placed on my plate as my mother worked, and rice was something quick and filling. Great texture, Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020.

Marucci Acadia Series Review, Tomato Planter Box Plans, How To Ripen A Nectarine, Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive 18v, Who Controlled Congress In 1912, Senior Financial Analyst Salary Us, Sutter Home Moscato, Best Bagged Soil, Restaurants In Madison, Nc, Williamsburg Bridge Miles, Melbourne Metro Project Summary, Project Report On Job Satisfaction Of Employees Pdf, Laser Pointer For Bird Control, What Happens After Initial Closing Disclosure, Folding Work Table Australia, Yokohama Geolandar G055, Sony Xperia 10 Ii Deals, Why Do Cardinals Chirp When They Eat, Azalea For Sale, White Foxglove Plants For Sale, Settra Does Not Serve, Panda Express Tea, 2 Corinthians 4:8-18 Commentary, Ultra Dwarf 'd Anjou Pear Tree, Who Controlled Congress In 1912, Rise Of Vintage Fashion, Puresource 3 Water Filter Review, What Is The Tone Of The Butter Battle Book, Allergy Test List, Etta's Seafood Kitchen, Babylock Altair Vs Solaris, Primus Pilus Pronunciation,