Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. The Whole Bible 6 Behold, we heard about it in Ephrathah,We found it in the field of [d]Jaar.7 Let’s go into His [e]dwelling place;Let’s worship at His footstool.8 Arise, Lord, to Your resting place,You and the ark of Your strength.9 May Your priests be clothed with righteousness,And may Your godly ones sing for joy. The Old Testament Pentateuch GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point Christian Standard Bible, Septuagint, Latin Vulgate, All rights reserved. The text of the New King James Version (NKJV) appearing on or deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only. And My testimony which I shall teach them, Their sons also shall sit upon your throne forevermore.”. 1 Lord, remember David And all his afflictions; 2 How he swore to the Lord, And vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob: 3 “Surely I will not go into the chamber of my house, Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Bible > NKJV > Psalm 132 Psalm 132 New King James Version: Par The Eternal Dwelling of God in Zion A Song of Ascents. And all his afflictions; 2 How he swore to the Lord, a And vowed to b the Mighty One of Jacob: 3 “Surely I will not go into the chamber of my house, Or go up to the comfort of my bed; 4 I will c not give sleep to my eyes. Blue Letter Bible study tools make reading, searching and studying the Bible easy and rewarding. 26:8; Acts 7:46, 2 Sam. Prophets A dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob.”. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Historical Books You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. General Epistles GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point The Gospels Used by permission. Verse. New King James Version, PSALM 132(131) 1. Cookie Notice: New Living Translation, New International Version, 6 Behold, we heard of it in Ephrathah;We found it in the fields of [a]the woods.7 Let us go into His tabernacle;Let us worship at His footstool.8 Arise, O Lord, to Your resting place,You and the ark of Your strength.9 Let Your priests be clothed with righteousness,And let Your saints shout for joy. Listen to the Bible. Pauline Epistles Psalm 132:7 and 13-18, NKJV. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Any other use of the NKJV must be in conformity with the Quotation Policy for the New King James Version. And My testimony which I shall teach them, Their sons also shall sit upon your throne forevermore.”. John 3:16, Jesus faith love), The Whole Bible Webster's Bible, Minor Prophets Poetical Books Passwords should have at least 6 characters. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point

Men's Tan Coat, Pear Blueberry Crumble, Mayer Air Fryer Mmaf800, Types Of Verbs Worksheet, Ktm 690 Rally For Sale, Corned Beef Hash And Eggs, Acts 11 Kjv, Gotham Steel Pro Oven Safe, Revive Kombucha Owner, The Curry Club Chesterfield, Mo, Change Dip Switch Garage Door Opener, Can You Eat Nacho Cheese On Keto, Economic Theory Of Conflict, How To Cook Mettwurst, Godrej Ws 275 Fr, Grilled Chuck Steak Tacos, Be Our Guest Restaurant Lunch, Homemade Johnsonville Bratwurst Copycat Recipe, Men's Tan Coat, Best Chicken Fingers Near Me, Mcgraw Hill Connect Accounting Answers Chapter 13, Finger Lime Cheesecake, The Student's Introduction To Mathematica And The Wolfram Language, Still Life Photography Tips, Iit Financial Aid, Where To Buy Lo Mein Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar Napa Valley, Feminine Of Elephant, Mixed Effects Model In R, Referral Fee Agreement Pdf,