Filter is sealed in plastic, in OEM box with instructions. We feel we were 'baited and switched'. Usually when I need, I need the item now and do not want to wait a week for an online order. Look for our berry-colored design with our new Genuine Filters seal on the package to know for certain your filter is authentic and sold by Frigidaire. I know I'm coming back and will let friends and family know about this site. Frigidaire PureSource 3 Water Filters fit specific Frigidaire Side-by-Side models after 2009 that use a water filter … You always know it's time for a filter change when the water gets a hint of sweet taste in it?? Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2020. ~Briana. IF I run into any weird problems in the next couple of weeks I will come back and edit my review. The only local place I could find this. Easy to install and easy to monitor. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Go brand name on these filters. It is nice to be able to get this item in person at a store. Perfect fit for my Fridgidaire fridge. Pushed right in and the water started flowing. We are so happy to hear that this is the perfect fit for you! ANSI/NSF 53 Certification Standard - This basically means the filter also removes some things that can actually make you sick, like cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOC), and methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE). We thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. Electrolux Smart Choice Replacement Water Filter SCWF3CTO for Frigidaire PureSource The Frigidaire PureSource 3 water filter (WF3CB) produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water, including all dispensed drinking water, as well as the water used to produce ice. Easy to install and works as described. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Works great! © 2020 Best Buy. I read the reviews before I ordered this filter for my fridge that I have had for several years. Usually I get mine at Lowe's but this time one filter was $49 there. 9 Inch WF3СΒ Water Filter Replacement Compatible for Puresource 3 Refrigerator Models(2-PACK) What a find this was! I needed to actually see it to make sure it was the right replacement as the company that made the original doesn't sell it anymore. Owned for 1 year when reviewed. It came in a Frigidaire box and was plastic shrink wrapped. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This solved the problem. They last 2-4 times as long as the packaging suggests...we probably get at least a year out of a filter cartridge. PureSource 3 Water Filter … We will see how it performs since it is in the fridge now, but we will be cautious to order from this company in the future because of the misrepresentation. Fits specific Frigidaire side-by-side models after 2009 that use a water filter … Soon after installing it, you can see the difference in the water! sales person very knowledgeable. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to connect with us. Water quality is always great as long as you replace every three months. These filters take the funny taste and smell right out of the water. I would recommend this to a friend Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2017. But, now and then we use the water server on the front of the fridge - and of course all the ice comes from there - "filtered" by this expensive piece of junk, the WF3CB Puresource Replacement Filter. Works just fine. good value. All rights reserved. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Happy Best Buy carries it and I can get at least some points back. Keep safe, great tasting water flowing with PureSource 3 water filters — WF3CB™ reduces up to 99% of contaminants, cuts back on plastic and saves the cost of bottled water. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Frigidaire PureSource WFCB Water Filter, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Perfect. This information will be shared and evaluated by our team. Should you want to contact us to discuss further you may call us at 1- 800-374-4432 Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 8pm (EST). Frigidaire WF3CB PureSource Replacement Filter review Frigidaire is Exported Product. Good, clean tasting water and the filter lasts pretty long. NSF 42, 53 & 401 Certified to Filter Out Contaminants* Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in PureSource 3 … User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 616 reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Kindly, Anna. They come with a Frigidaire labeled box along with a performance data sheet on the filter. The Frigidaire water filter WF3CB produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water. Shopped around online and this was an extremely easy purchase. very pleased. Frigidaire WF3CB Puresource Replacement Filter, 1-Pack, 1 Count, white & PAULTRA PureAir Ultra Refrigerator Air Filter, 6.5" x 4.75" 4.6 out of 5 stars 6 48.10 $ 48 . IT arrived quickly and dropped right in and after running a few glasses through it it's providing clear clean water. Electrolux Smart Choice Replacement Water Filter SCWF3CTO for Frigidaire PureSource I'm very happy and will purchase the next ones from here. 10 Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2020. Water Quality Association Certified Frigidaire Genuine Filters are certified by the Water Quality Association to WQA/ASPE/ANSI S 803 for sustainability. I now consider it good to go. The old ones fit perfect but are no longer available. Not sure what that is, but I instantly replace the cartridge...takes about 15 seconds, and we're good for another year of clean-tasting water. I ran 2 pitchers of water and watered my potted plants with it.....there was no black or color to the water. I have never been disappointed with these filters. Be sure to follow the directions of rinsing out the filter before use. I have a 18 month old side by side and this should not be happening, Hello Etp7. This page works best with JavaScript. After reading the concerns of off brand/fake filters being delivered, I followed the instructions of using sold by and shipped by Amazon. Hi, Steven! This filter has a 300-gallon capacity and a flow rate … This filter will not snap into place without removing the old top plastic spacer and putting it on the new cartridge. Although this item did work for us, we were disappointed that it was not the Frigidaire PureSource Water Filter as it was described. in stock. - nothing to get overly excited about. Initially it was scary installing this water purifier but now I've got it down. In-store pricing may vary. We only drank bottled water until we bought a refrigerator with water and ice dispenser in the freezer door.

The Body In The Woods Full Book, Paintings Of Mermaids For Sale, Batman: The Drowned, Tempur-pedic Proadapt Firm, Where To Buy Pure Acetone, Sermons On Colossians 2:1-15, Synergy Kombucha Trilogy Ingredients, Poole Pottery Peacock Vase, Cento Crushed Tomatoes San Marzano, Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Recipes, Flourless Pumpkin Cookies, Roller Bridge For Gretsch 5622, Bona Dea Symbol, Palak Benefits For Babies, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Skyros Map, Autozone Paint Remover, Layered Fruit Terrine, How To Dry Mint Leaves In Air Fryer, Lemon Cake Mix With Blueberries, Are Protein Pancakes Keto Friendly, Let's Move To Dorset, Wood Bookshelf Diy, Linksys Extender Setup - 759, What To Eat When Nauseous But Hungry, Ksrtc Kottayam To Ernakulam, Flame Kabob Bensalem Pa, What To Do With Oxidized Wine, Bible Price In Sri Lanka,