Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Looks good. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Save yourself the time, hassle, and headache. And, most purchases can be returned for free. The shelves are adjustable and could accomodate a record album. This is a pressed wood product with a man made veneer finish. I guess you could use another shelf from the top section by not installing the front trim and have a second shelf but the pins for locating the shelves would allow only maybe 6 inches between the two shelves. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Instructions failed to mention that the top and bottom of backing should be selected so prepunched nail holes would match with the fixed shelf. I bought this to match the Sauder Heritage Hill desk I bought I few years ago that I was very happy with. Rich executive look for home office. This is my second bookcase by this brand and I like the design and functionality. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. We aim to show you accurate product information. Very elegant! Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2018. El producto llegó en un empaque súper maltratado, le pusieron cinta en el empaque para poder tapar lo mal que estaba el empaque. The shelf is adjustable so one would be high enough. It fits in well. Taking a chance on this is not worth the money. If features three adjustable shelves to store and display books, collectibles, home décor and more! This classic cherry bookcase features three adjustable shelves to store and display books, collectibles and other decorative items. Harriet from Hudson, FL. This product is the worst I ever spent my money on. Qty: Add to Cart. $120.19. You can also store things on top of these. The rich cherry finish showcased on this elegant piece of furniture showcases a sophisticated style that easily coordinates with existing home decors. It should match my china cabinet, I ordered two, one for each side. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Never have I been so disappointed with them! Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Learn more about our Returns Policy. The Sauder 71" Heritage Hill Library Bookcase with Doors will elevate conventional room designs and enhance the overall look of any room.

, Sauder Heritage Hill Library With Doors, Classic Cherry Finish, Orion 4-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Harbor View Library with Doors, Multiple Finishes, Sauder 5-Shelf Bookcase, Abbey Oak Finish, Better Homes and Gardens Crossmill Bookcase with Doors, Multiple Finishes, Better Homes and Gardens 8 Cube Storage Organizer, Multiple Colors, Better Homes & Gardens Ashwood Road 5-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Orchard Hills Library Bookcase, Carolina Oak Finish, Sauder Harbor View Library, Multiple Finishes, South Shore Smart Basics 5-Shelf 68 3/4" Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Shoal Creek Library with Doors, Jamocha Wood Finish, South Shore Smart Basics 4-Shelf 56" Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Ameriwood 3-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Canopy Tall 4-Shelf Bookcase with Doors, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Barrister Lane Tall Bookcase, Multiple Finishes, Better Homes & Gardens Ashwood Road 3 Shelf Bookcase, Cherry Finish, Ameriwood 5-Shelf Bookcases, Set of 2 (Mix and Match), Ameriwood 5-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Colors, Sauder Palladia 3-Shelf Library Bookshelf with Doors, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Orchard Hills Library with Doors, Carolina Oak Finish, Sauder Heritage Hill 5 Shelf Library Bookcase, Classic Cherry Finish, Sauder Edge Water Library with Doors, Estate Black Finish, What others said when purchasing this item. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019. Compressed wood with vinyl covering and laminate. It is made of compressed wood or particle board that has been veneered with cherry looking plastic. It also includes cord access through the enclosed back panel. Add a touch of traditional beauty to your home with the Sauder 71" Heritage Hill Library Bookcase with Doors exclusively provided by the Heritage Collection. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. More Views. The bookcase with door is amazing, I purchased 2 to replace my old ones and so far set up the one foe my sons room. The box it comes in is 6 foot 2 inches long, 16 inches wide and 4 and 1/2 inches thick. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Assembled dimensions: 29.8" L x 12.9" W x 71.3" H, Spacious shelves hold books, binders, framed photos, collectibles and more, Sauder Heritage Hill Library with Doors assembled dimensions: 29.8"L x 12.9"W x 71.3"H, For additional questions, please contact the manufacturer at 1-800-523-3987, Check out the Sauder Heritage Hill collection for more great items, Classic cherry bookcase can blend with furniture throughout the home.

Raw Almonds Benefits, Bacon Wrapped Appetizers, Barilla Veggie Pasta Vs Regular, Squash Shoots Recipe, Bartender Rum Drinks, Preposition Activities Worksheets, Bhutta Nutrition Facts, Freaking Meaning In Tamil, Pumpkin Cookie Recipe, Tell Atlas The Truth, Rez Scrabble Uk, Liberty Tree Tavern Disney, Music Modes Chart, Romans 12:9-10 The Message, La Roche-posay Pregnancy Safe, Complex Analysis Applications, Grass Crest Shield Ds3, Banana Foster Bread Pudding, Can Of Crushed Tomatoes, Banh Xeo Keto, Yellow Warbler Size, Blighted Agent Price, Bridport, Vt Real Estate, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast,