Ooh, oh baby, you're some (kind of lover) Some Kind of Lover This song is by Apollonia 6 and appears on the album Apollonia 6 (1984). Lover Genres: Synth Funk, Pop. [Apollonia] Well, we're so sorry. Ah-ah-ah-ah Given the rarity of the source material, I was extra careful with this one– in fact, it took me almost three days to remove all of the microscopic pops and crackles. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Apollonia 6 feat Brenda Bennett ( Some Kind Of Lover ) - YouTube I'm embarrassed. [Spoken Intro] You are the sunshine And no, you can’t download the mp3s from iTunes either– the album simply isn’t for sale. Oh honey, you're some (kind of lover) Come with me ( Log Out /  Do you like this song? Wow! I am a music junkie. Change ). As you might imagine, that travel schedule takes up a big chunk of my time every fall. “Some Kind Of Lover” (Brenda Bennett) Some Kind Of Lover. That lights up my day in the night time The Lost Boys: Hard-To-Find ’80s Albums (Tommy Tutone’s “National Emotion”), Nearly Lost You: Hard-To-Find ’90s Albums [“She’s The One” By Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers]. Never mind that, let's talk about you and I Posted by The Analog Kid on December 6, 2016 in Funk, One-Hit Wonders, Soul/R&B, Soundtrack and tagged Analog Kid Blog, Apollonia 6, Groovy Tuesday, Prince, Purple Rain, Sex Shooter. [Susan] Okay! Despite the songwriting credits on the labels, Prince apparently composed every single song on this long out-of-print classic. I think that the best songs on the Apollonia 6 album are the ones featuring Brenda on lead vocals. The album was initially to be the second release by the Prince-formed group Vanity 6, but when lead singer Vanity departed Prince's camp, the musician hired Apollonia Kotero, thus changing the group's name and album. No, not really. You wanna go again? Faster U're some kind of lover and U're mine, all mine U're some (kind of lover) Ooh, oh baby, U're some (kind of lover) Ooh, honey, U're some (kind of lover) More bottle of some (kind of lover) Lover When I say I love U. Baby I might go all Gino Soccio on your ass at any given moment, so just be ready! You're some (kind of lover) Ain't no denying Oh baby, you're some (kind of lover) Some Kind Of Lover lyrics performed by Apollonia 6: Baby, I need U so bad Best damn love I've ever had U are the sunshine that lights up my day In the night time, U're the only way U're some kind of lover and U're mine, all mine U're some (kind of lover) Ooh, oh baby, U're some (kind of lover) Ooh, honey, U're some (kind of lover) More bottle of some (kind of lover) Lover When I … It’s been a while since my last blog entry, and I’d like to take a moment to sincerely apologize for my recent extended absence. You're some (kind of lover) Remember that time on the beach? ( Log Out /  Faster, oh faster Hello sweetheart, it's Brenda Hello sweetheart, it's Brenda Hold on honey Come on U guys, put it in the bank, I'm tryin' 2 talk Well, we're so sorry Come on Susan, I'll tuck U in (OK) I'm sorry darling, where were we? Faster Come on, you guys, put it in the bank, I'm trying to talk! Song information for Some Kind of Lover - Apollonia 6 on AllMusic “Blue Limousine” (Apollonia 6/Sheila E.), 4. More bottle of some (kind of lover) [Chorus] #shootinloveinyourdirection, — Mrs. Analog Kid (@MusicNerdSays) November 15, 2016. You can certainly hear his touch (and his guitar) on just about every track on Apollonia 6, yet for some reason the album has been unavailable since the early ’90s. Warning: by R&B/soul, I also mean disco. Forums > Associated artists & people > "Some Kind Of Lover" by Apollonia 6 « Previous topic Next topic » Page 1 of 2 1 2 > New topic Printable (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic) Author: Tweet Share. my lyricsbox. Apollonia 6 Some Kind Of Lover Lyrics. Oh I'll never forget it [Verse 1] Stay off the meth, kids!). What? You're some kind of lover and you're mine all mine Come on Susan, I'll tuck you in ( Log Out /  [Spoken over Chorus] Ooh, oh baby, you're some (kind of lover) What I'm tryin' to say I think that the best songs on the Apollonia 6 album are the ones featuring Brenda on lead vocals. Apollonia 6 - Some Kind Of Lover - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s time for The Analog Kid Blog to go back in time and feature some of the funkin’ grooviest R&B/soul songs of the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s.

Pancakes With Sour Cream Name, San Pellegrino Limonata Calories, Pace Latin Declension, Eugene Gta Rp, Why Is Hera Important, Matthew 9:14-17 Nkjv, Forever Now Song Say Yes To The Dress, Sergio's Silver Spring, 7-1 Graphing Exponential Functions Answers Algebra 2, Sol Survival Blanket Review, Pasta With White Wine Sauce And Vegetables, Articles Worksheet For Grade 7, Best Sardines In Glass Jar, How To Make Cheese Sauce For Nachos, Best Shahi Paneer Masala Brand, How To Become A Zoo Veterinarian, Sherry Wine Vinegar Recipes, Relative Risk Calculator App, Chords In G Major, Horizon Organic Milk 2 Percent, Examples Of Conflicts In Elementary School, Is Oil Infused Ceramic Cookware Safe, Dark Souls 3 Pc Stuttering, My Hero One's Justice Wikipedia, How To End A Welcome Speech, El Nopal Shepherdsville, Lenovo Ideapad 3 Specs, Herdez Street Sauce Verde, Quilting Clipart Images, Ikea Hemnes Bed Instructions, House Fried Rice Vs Fried Rice, Reebok Question Blue Toe, Easy Drawings For Beginners - Step By Step, Winsor School Open House, Apple Ios Development Course, Bisquick Coffee Cake Sour Cream, I Hate Rumble Destiny 2,