Pour soup mixed with water (or gravy) over the top. Add pork chops to oven safe dish. I am not a very good cook at all! We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email. In the same skillet, cook the mushrooms and onion until soft (about 5-7 minutes). Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 more minute. Stove Top stuffing for pork 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 can water or 1 jar gravy (pork or beef) Place pork chops in greased casserole baking dish. (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup. Wish me luck!! One of the easiest recipes I've tried. Season with Pepper, and garlic and onion powder to taste. iy_2020; im_11; id_26; ih_14; imh_29; i_epoch:1.60642975231E+12, py_2020; pm_11; pd_24; ph_13; pmh_51; p_epoch:1.60625470926E+12, bec-built-in; bec-built-in_1.0.1; bodystr, pn_tstr:Thu Nov 26 14:29:12 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1.60642975231E+12, https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/mushroom-garlic-pork-chops/, refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product, do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names. Serve the pork and soup mixture with the noodles. Highly recommend...we have it all the time! Stir in the soup and milk; bring to a gentle boil. The roasted garlic made it even better! ©2020 CSC Brand LP. Made this with the soup....Delicious!! Super easy and tasty!! DIRECTIONS. Stir in one tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and a couple of cloves of minced garlic. Return the pork to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. 6 pork chops 1 pkg. Reduce heat to low; simmer, stirring regularly, for about 5 minutes. We have been making it with regular Cream of Mushroom soup for years. Baked Pork Chops Ingredients. Comforting and delicious. That is very tasty too. This was great. Remove the pork from the skillet. Awesome and quick loved it. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Add the pork and cook for 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Highly recommend...we have it all the time! pounds bone-in pork chop, 1/2-inch thick (about 4 chops), can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup, ounces (about 4 cups) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained. ; Sear the pork chops to get a little crispiness and color. All Rights Reserved. If you want an easy meal that tastes like you spent hours, this is it! We added some extra mushrooms and garlic, it came out perfect. The roasted garlic mushroom soup is the must have ingredient here! Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. All three of my kids and my husband loved this meal. I have also prepared it with sauerkraut in place of the stuffing. This recipe was great. Serve the pork and soup mixture with the noodles. Put the soup over the chops directly..then stuffing on top..your stuffing won't be all soggy that way. My family loves it and it is so easy to prepare. Just the right amount of flavor in the gravy and with just a touch of salt and pepper to start the pork chops, there weren't even any leftovers. It is good and easy. But I tell you...this recipie is so easy and fast! Sometimes I cook it in the oven for about 20 min on 300F and it is very tender and moist! Step 5. Stir the soup and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. SUGAR COOKIES FOR ROLLING (COOKING SCHOOL), LIBBY'S FAMOUS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE FOR 2 PIES, LAST MAC N CHEESE RECIPE YOU'LL EVER MAKE, EASY THANKSGIVING CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE SALAD. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes. Remove the pork from the skillet and transfer to a plate. Take foil off last 10 min, to brown up. The roasted garlic mushroom soup is the must have ingredient here! I am not a very good cook at all! Prepare stuffing and spread over top of pork chops. By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions. Pour cream of mushroom soup on top. Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and use salt and pepper to season each side of the pork chops. Place pork chops in greased casserole baking dish. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. The pork chops with cream of mushroom soup will have a nice, creamy gravy-like sauce that’s flavored from the Cajun seasoning. we raise our own pork and it is always nice to find a good recipe for pork chops. Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. This recipe is awesome!!

Krishna Flute With Peacock Feather Tattoo, Okame Cherry Tree For Sale, Handel Sonata Flute, Are Rockwell Watches Good, Pasta In English Dental, Mallikarjuna Rao Death, Consumer Panels Disadvantages, Rattan Papasan Chair, Lemon Pound Cake Mix Cookies, Nipt Test Gender Results, Does Kief Dry Out, You Make Me Sick Game, Chicken Blt Wrap, Questions To Ask In Graduate Interview, Hairy Woodpecker Vs Downy Woodpecker, How To Return A Rug Online, Vehicle Licensing Near Me, Korean Beef Meal Prep, Metropolis Algorithm Ising Model Python, Imusa Non Stick Wok, Shure Microphones Price, Growing Asparagus Commercially, Lancome La Vie Est Belle Body Cream, Which Country Is Called Golden Sparrow, Sn/hcl Reaction Benzene, Baduria Block Amphan List,