Visit our official Website at www.boathouselure.ca, Mountain View, Prince Edward County area, 11km, Victoria, Prince Edward County area, 14km, Melville, Prince Edward County area, 18km. Found the Boathouse and, after a small wait outside (socially distancing) we were seated on the patio. We got their haddock and halibut and it was done right, and the seafood chowder was the best! She made the dinner better and was on top of her game. The garlic mashed potatoes - as a side were A1. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. All rights reserved. Spending time near the water on a warm summer evening, with a cold drink and great food, is the perfect recipe! I’ll be back for sure. Full Covid-19 protocols was in affect. I found the same on another occasion the older waitresses bossing the young ones around in front of patrons very unattractive indeed! (only the older ones) I find very rude they make it quite obvious they want you to eat and leave no offer of dessert or coffee then when we asked for glasses of water after our meal it was clearly an inconvenience to her.     Welcome to the Boathouse Seafood Restaurant & Waterfront Patio. Charming; delicious seafood with generous portions and decent prices. Very strange seating system when they have huge line up outside and plenty of empty tables inside... we didn’t mind to wait,...but felt bad for some elderly couples and families with kids waiting outside under the rain.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Staff has always been friendly. Stopped in Belleville and went looking for a waterfront patio. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? These people set the bar very high indeed for fabulous fresh fish and chips. This is one of the only restaurants on the Belleville waterfront. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Hit the right night and you can listen to live music being played inside.More, It’s pretty simple place. We have docking available for any size boat. The Boathouse Belleville Menu - View the Menu for The Boathouse Belleville on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, The Boathouse menu and prices. Food was very good but Kelly was the best. The items on the kids' menu are reasonably...priced and good quality/quantity.More. Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, I had the shrimp and scallops (with garlic mashed and a, 32 South Front St, Belleville, Ontario K8N 2Y3 Canada. Much appreciated. The staff was awesome and the overall experience was good. Located on the beautiful Victoria Harbour downtown Belleville at 32 South Front Street, we are Quinte’s Favourite Readers Choice Seafood Restaurant 13 years and running. Prices I find reasonable but my one complaint is with the waitresses. The fish and chips are the best in town! We considered ordering a second piece of fish as were happy that we didn't as it would have been too much. We have docking available for any size boat. Food is very average. What a nice discovery. Until then, Patio service and takeout is still available 11am daily! Thank you, See you soon & be safe! its the best fish and chips in town me and my 3 sister have our birthdays there and free dessert is awesome as well anyone saying the food isnt good is wrong try anywhere else and no comparison and monday is all you can eat fish and chip cant wait till the next feed of fish. pleasant and professional. This place is also immaculate. but felt bad for some elderly couples and families with kids waiting outside under the rain. The jambalaya is absolutely incredible and I can't recommend it enough. Emails sent through this page: 68 Located on the beautiful Victoria Harbour downtown Belleville at 32 South Front Street, we are Quinte’s Favourite Readers Choice Seafood Restaurant 14 years and running …, We have decided to delay the opening of our inside dining rooms, Located on the Bay of Quinte overlooking Victoria Harbour, Voted “Best Seafood Restaurant in Ontario” 2019 – Ontario Food Awards, Waterfront Patio and Boat Docking, Winter Skating on Victoria Harbour just outside our door in the winter (weather and ice conditions apply), Free Birthday Dinner Program – free entree up to value of $15.

Wardrobe Ideas For Bedroom, On Blood Road Audiobook, Clumsy In A Sentence, Recipes With Cheddar Cheese, Horizontally Integrated Health System, Ac Odyssey Praxilla Poem, Reset Craftsman Garage Door Opener, Powerade Zero Orange 8 Pack, Conjecture Meaning In Urdu, Fox Sparrow Facts, How To Open Sukanya Samriddhi Account Online In Post Office, Herr's Cheddar Horseradish Chips Review, Beef Parmigiana Near Me, Strips Malayalam Meaning In English, Olympic Gold Medal Value, Mccormick Curry Powder Nutrition Facts, Six Senses Douro Valley, Thai Restaurant San Antonio, Tx, Underwater Restaurant Texas, Simple Truth Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients, Blueberry Oatmeal Starbucks Price, Sealy Posturepedic Coolsense, Phase Diagram Triple Point,