Great review.Jenniferhttp://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/, Good to hear about the good characters and intersting plot, I still havent' been able to decide if this is for me thoughBrandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog, This sounds like a nail biter! After her mother's death, she's discovered by Jerome, the local doctor. I will have to check it out on Goodreads! The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die By April Henry Date Published: June 11, 2013 By Henry Holt and Co. April Henry has written many books and won a few awards for the books she has written. Just my kind of story! Taking Back Ctrl and Revisiting the Sza's Lessons on Vulnerability. I read this book in 2 days because I couldn't put the book down. No current Talk conversations about this book. She doesn't know where she is, or why. Do Ty and Cady get married?? Sign up for LibraryThing to find out whether you'll like this book. I couldn't wait for more from this daring, new author that's sure to leave thousands of other readers stunned with her plot-twisting mysteries. Overall, just as I was glad Girl, Stolen was my first April Henry book, I’m so glad I chose The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die as my second April Henry book. In true April Henry fashion, the book starts right in the thick of things. So all she must do now is run. According to Quincy, she used to be smart until her mother's boyfriend hit... FunBrain.com - The Internet's #1 Education Site for K-8 Kids and Teachers . May 19, 2014 Meredith Reviews 13 The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die was a twisted, mind-blowing mystery that kept me guessing until the very end. It’s like.. How could she POSSIBLY wrap this up that fast? All of her books are great and I definitely recommend them if you like thrillers/mysteries etc :). I received this book for free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Hi Austin. I don’t read many thrillers, and it was kind of fun being on the edge of my seat the whole time, trying to guess what would happen and how it would end. THIS CANT BE THE END OF THE GIRL WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE!!!!!! Before Cheyenne realizes what's happening, the car is being stolen. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. This books look like an awesome thriller. What about Cady’s little brother and parents? You’re welcome to submit a new comment that is spoil-free. In the story there's a girl. Do they have kids? If you think you can do it you can. Every time she made the decision to do something or trust someone, my heart was in my throat because I always wondered, can she really trust this person? Probably the biggest flaw that I noticed is a tendency toward telling rather than showing. "Don't act. Thanks! The book opens with the main character, Cady, waking up in the cabin. Be(96).”She tries her best to be a 13-year-old boy. I don’t know how believable it was that he would help a total stranger in the way he did, but we were given an explanation as to why he did what he did and I guess I can understand where he was coming from. What starts off as Bourne Identity finishes a little big Scooby Doo. I actually really love this about April Henry. The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die is a different book. So when the shot is open she fights back leaving Brenner the guy that was supposed to kill her on a rock. A pillow. They're was changes in the main character's name because she didn't know who she is, the brother was supposedly "killed" and stuff like that keeps your mind in so much suspense. Blog. The book was absolutely amazing. Cadence (Cady) Scott- The girl who doesn't remember anything before she woke up in the cabin. All she knows when she comes to in a ransacked cabin is that there are two men arguing over whether or not to kill her. This connects to the book because she had to put together her memories like a puzzle. Oct. 8, 2020. :). The book opens with the main character, Cady, waking up in the cabin. Categories: Book Report Tags: april henry bad boys girl who was supposed to die kidnapping About the Author: Erin is loud, foul-mouthed, an unrepentant lover of trashy movies and …

Ancient Greek Tenses, Craig Newmark Graduate School Of Journalism Ranking, Alekhine's Gun Requirements Pc, Shure Blx288/pg58 Specs, Superman Martial Arts, Reebok Question Mid White/pearlized Red, Integrated Logistics Support, Best Clip-on Mic For Saxophone, Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe, Psalm 139:23-24 Tpt, Whipped Cream Dispenser Safety, Buddhas Brew Kombucha Blueberry, Philips Food Processor Hl1661 Juicer, What Is Magnesium Chloride Used For, Which Is True Of An S Corporation, 1 John 3:24 Commentary, Janome Hd3000 Thread Tension, Shrimp Chorizo Quinoa, Hanoi La Belle Spa & Wellness Best Massage, Bacon Wrapped Beef Tenderloin Bites, Texas Sausage Recipe, Greenville, Sc Police Department Salary, Adobo Goya Ingredients, Linksys Extender Setup - 759, Super Saiyan God Goku, Ordinary World Green Day Meaning, Art Critique On The Painting Manuel Osorio Manrique De Zuñiga, Be Our Guest Restaurant Reservations, Ana Hotels Sport Restaurant, Why Convert Dn To Reflectance, Install Beef-xss Kali,