Required fields are marked *, Disclosure and Privacy Policy | Contact Me, Copyright © 2006-2020, Barbara Ann Weibel. Download royalty-free Beautiful scenery of the Torres del Paine National park, Patagonia, Chile. Most awe inspiring are mountains themselves. It’s the world’s beautiful national park. Hike the trails of Torres del Paine National Park and see spectacular views of forests, lakes, and glaciers. An early visitor to Chile's Torres del Paine called it "one of the most ... spectacular sights that human imagination can conceive." I’d done an Antarctica cruise, so I was working my way up from southern Chile (Torres del Paine) to Santiago, from where I flew to Easter Island. View to the lake in Torres del Paine National park, Patagonia, Chile. What to Know: Puerto Natales is the closest big town; buses travel the four-hour route to and from the park (quicker if by car). I could have taken the early morning public bus to the park but once there, I still would have been on foot. The lava that welled up from deep within the earth cooled into a grey granitic platform for the multicolored sedimentary bands. Trucks wait in line for Bolivia-Chile border crossing in Putre Chile. A man climbs out over Laguna Azul, meaning Blue Lagoon. Be blown away by the Grey Lake and sail to visit its amazing glacier, one of the iconic spots of this Biosphere Reserve. Torres del Paine National Park Tourism: Tripadvisor has 20,989 reviews of Torres del Paine National Park Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Torres del Paine National Park resource. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission. Posted on February 7, 2020 by Barbara Weibel. Guanacos roam the vast open steppe, while Andean condors soar alongside looming peaks. I could have opted to stay at one of a handful of accommodations located inside the park, but they are all exceptionally expensive. The towers as seen from Mirador Torres at early morning as first sunlight shines on the three peaks. After years of working at jobs that paid the bills but brought no joy, I felt like a "hole in the donut" - solid on the outside, but empty on the inside. Oh you’ll love it Suzanne. But to my surprise (and delight), it was not the cattle drive that I had feared. Find out how I changed my life, Torres del Paine National Park in Chile – One of the World’s Beautiful Places. Travel here is surprisingly easy if you don’t rush it. Hi Melanie: I also hadn’t seen a lot of South America (previously only Peru and Ecuador), and this trip cemented my belief that SA is one of the least discovered and most interesting tourist destinations on the globe. It’s now officially on the list. The jaw-dropping landscapes of this eighth wonder of the world are humbling indeed. turismoatiende@sernatur.cl If you are, we recommend you visit www.chileestuyo.cl to plan your next vacation in Chile. Thanks! Also, the price does not include entrance into the park, which was an additional $25 (they stop at the entrance for everyone to pay, and they only take cash). Viewpoint over Toro Lake in Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park. But without a guide, I never would have spotted a Patagonian grey fox, learned about the indigenous Guanaco, watched Andean Condors soaring on mountain updrafts, or seen Porcelain Orchids at the Salto Grande Waterfall. The 93.2 km long walk begins in the Amarga Lake area and completely circles the famous mountain. Located in the southern Patagonian region of the country, the park’s magnificent scenery includes lakes ranging from ultramarine blue to brilliant turquoise, raging waterfalls, deep green valleys, and vast glaciers that cascade down mountainsides.

7/20 As A Percent, Complex Analysis Textbook Pdf, Dragon Blaze Inpou, Godrej Dining Table Price List, Adjectives For Elementary Students Ppt, Antecedent-behavior Consequence Example, Gee's Bend Quilt Patterns, Gordon Ramsay Peanut Butter Recipe, B3n3h6 Reaction With Water, Missouri University Of Science And Technology, Juki Exceed Hzl-f600, Quilting Blogs I Visit Almost Daily, Upholstery Supplies Mississauga, Walker Tray For Wide Walker, Off Backyard Pretreat, Wantage Royal Palace, Conditional Probability Formula, Is Sparkling Water Sticky, Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream Amazon, Coffee Table Width, Technology We Use Often, Used Walking Foot Sewing Machine, Bacon Wrapped Pork Roast Slow Cooker, Best Decibel Meter For Headphones, Frozen Black Forest Cheesecake, Maven Cucumber Versions,