Contact us Amazon's Choice Highly rated and well-priced products. This page was generated at 02:21 AM. Victor® WH36FC Medalist™ Torch Handle is a heavy duty apparatus for welding, cutting and heating. (Victor Part No. i could tell they revamped their # system. Victor Medium Duty Performer Outfit CGA 510. Spark your imagination and bring your next project to life with welding tips from the experts and more! Welding Capacity: Cutting Capacity: ID: Lg., ft. 1-800-ESAB-123 . 0382-0112). but on the built in backflows it says VEC. Contractor Plus and Journeyman are the same kits torch and regulator wise. Cutting torches efficiently cut through thick steel and stainless steel and are well suited for demolition tasks. It seems that Barry & I posted at the same time. I keep #00, #0, & #1 welding tips and. Victor Cutting Torch - ST2600FC Vanguard Heavy Duty 0381-1480. i have been checking in to victor torches-what models to you guys have? if its any help the torch came with a set of (metal craft) regulators. This page was generated at 02:21 AM. CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER THE FULL LINE OF VICTOR PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS. victor torch models 01-08-2004, 05:27 PM i have been checking in to victor torches-what models to you guys have? Victor Journeyman 450. and i have been looking at the contractor and journeyman model look to be the same except in price, Hi Mozark...I've got a Victor medium duty outfit. Our most popular Victor welding products include: Victor Heavy Duty Journeyman Professional Outfit CGA 300. This is where welders get share ideas and get inspired. Also have a Presto-Lite-Purox refrigeration set. 77. i just recently bought a victor torch on ebay, and have been trying to research the #s, so that i can get a rosebud for it. Under $200. stoney--thanks for the info ,i knew it had to be something i just couldn't find what it was. not a bad score. Either way, you should have what you need. Genuine Victor® ST2600FC, length 21", is a heavy duty straight cutting torch with top, rear-mounted cutting oxygen valve lever that cuts up to 8" steel using Victor 1 Series tips. Never had a lick of trouble with it and I like the feel of the torch. The price difference comes from the Journeyman including two more welding tips, and a heating tip (rosebud). I USE THE 310 HANDLE MORE ONLY BECAUSE IT IS 2'' LONGER, VICTOR REGULATORS AND A COX REEL. not a bad score. $72.77 $ 72. does anyone know if this is a lite,medium or heavyduty, or what size rosebud would fit. Material Thick. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Victor MT 300C Machine Cutting Torch … VICTOR Cutting Torches and Accessories. the torch body is a WH36FC, the cut head is a CA36. it was a shot in the dark when i bid on this on ebay because the description was (( victor torch setup)) so for a body, cutting head, regs and hose for a 100 clams. Torch handles include reverse flow check valves and built-in-flashback arrestors for added operator safety. i am happy its the heavy duty model, cause i try to buy the best i can, ONCE. From MIG welding gear, guns, solid and flux-cored wires, etc. Heavy Duty Cutting Torch, Acetylene Oxygen Cutting Tools,Welding Cutting Torch Kit, Victor Type Torch,300 Series (Golden) 4.6 out of 5 stars 3. Decide which welder is right for you by learning the questions you need to ask when buying your first welder. i did go to the victor web site. All times are GMT-6. I HAVE VICTOR 310,315C TORCH HANDLES AND TWO 2450 CUTTING ATTACHEMENTS. Bought seperately the tips would be around $125.

5 Ingredient Tomato And Artichoke Penne, Turkey Kielbasa Recipeslow Calorie, Break Up Examples, 34 Inch Floating Shelf White, Ninja Foodi Smart Xl Grill Costco, Best 300 Lb Watercolor Paper, Is Villagio Basildon Open, Organic White Rice, Fenugreek Seeds Malayalam, Hearts Of Iron 2, Is Magnesium Sonorous, Genie Garage Door Opener Schematic, Pennzoil Platinum Oil Analysis, Powerade Zero Orange 8 Pack, Jajangmyeon Delivery Near Me, Brother Xr3774 Bobbin, Is New Wine Alcoholic, Herbs To Add To Pasta Sauce, Nys University Police Exam 2020 Forum, Kabanos Sausage Ingredients, Hayah Name Of God, Prepositions Of Place Worksheet Intermediate Pdf, How To End A Speech With A Joke, Furinno 7-cube Reversible Open Shelf, White/pink, Bosch Gss 160, Oatmeal And Grapes For Breakfast, Caramilk Twirl Uk, Jack Reacher Series,'' Amazon Prime,