and we have not verified it. Do not buy!! The reason for my 4 star rating. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Very quick reading and digital read out is perfect. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. R code is displayed. Very easy to use and chic, and yes I would recommend this product and order more but you guys are out of stock. Definitely don't recommend. I like this thermometer. We bought multiples of these for travel, college dorm, etc. Came with battery installed. Easy to use, this thermometer can recall your last reading and may be changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius. All in all, it's a very nice item and ACCURATE, which is the main thing! With proven clinical accuracy, this digital thermometer is great for all ages and may be used awake or asleep. and we have not verified it. They are not in agreement with each other, they read differently under identical circumstances. It's not often that you can find an ACCURATE thermometer! It is important to me to have an accurate temperature for health issues and this gives peace of mind. In the exact same spot! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. not what I expected. We saw this and said it's not a no touch but hey its a thermometer. I tried to test this by taking my temperature with a normal thermometer first and I ended up with the same result. This thermometer gives different temps on different sides of forehead. Very cheaply made. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Love it! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. It takes a few seconds to read. I got this because my kids will have temp scans to enter school this fall. This clinically accurate digital thermometer uses a unique sensor that rapidly samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels to the skin surface and accurately translates it to the body temperature. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Thought it would be good for me and my kids especially during Covid, but I was wrong. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The best part is that there are no covers or probes to purchase. This one appealed to me because it was a temple reader and fast response time. It can be a bit loud when in a completely quite environment. I I’m returning it. It’s a piece of junk. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Temp would radically change from one reading to the next. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family with confidence. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. I didn't want to pay $60 for a thermometer that can go from one person to the next that quickly. I wait a minute between readings and put it on my temple. Also will give different readings on same side. It keeps reading 100-101....sometimes 98.5 or 99.1. I'm amazed at how well it works for the price. It is much easier to use this between family members since it takes temperature without having to be used internally. The best part is that there are no covers or probes to purchase. Making the right health decisions can be challenging. Shipping was quick. It is a quick, easy way to take those daily checks. The other thermometer I have reads a solid 98.6. Like the idea of not having to put into the mouth or ear. This thermometer is light weight, inexpensive (under $15), and comes with batteries. I wanted to check them at home before loading into the van and dropping them off. Electrode, Comp-1ced2731-e5f0-4eb5-baa0-b4214a8655d8, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ad453996-007-17607e59159689, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:10:54 GMT, Equate Temple Touch 6-Second Digital Thermometer, Electrode, App-reviews-app, Comp-42556220-9a03-4efa-88c8-d251c0afbbc3, DC-eus2-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-22.4.3, SHA-f7d5d773c4aed1253b9c82c04fa4514d41e2f133, CID-, Electrode, Comp-7a38f610-1a9f-4a60-b9a4-cce797578a2a, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-585cebe2-007-17607e359a514d, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:08:28 GMT. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I didnt realize when I purchased it that I must wait one minute between each of my four kids before I can get a new reading, but thats alright. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. We had some ordered for work. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-f7bb04ac-690c-4cda-91c3-ec2751c2dae4, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-60f8f71f-007-17607e28e5016f, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:07:36 GMT, Electrode, Comp-25868f4f-c52c-412a-ad9b-87cc7abf762c, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-2cbc8829-007-17607e8ead0fb7, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:14:33 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. ", Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Needing a thermometer during these times has been a quest. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I plan on buying another one as soon as they are available! Electrode, Comp-91dcd781-4b5e-4e05-b22f-2ec0db205393, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0b2a71ce-007-17607e079c2551, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:05:20 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Non-Contact No Touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer - iProven NCT-978,

The Equate Temple Touch Digital Thermometer utilizes a unique sensor that rapidly samples the heat flowing from the blood vessels to the skin surface and accurately translates it to the body temperature. It can be a bit loud when in a completely quite environment. Great purchase! I received the product on today and have tested it. I like the speed of this compared to the one we would put under the arm. The temperature reading has been much more accurate than my cheap oral thermometers. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Great price. Bought this due to health checks required by my employer didn't want to spend alot of money and didn't want an oral thermometer. With proven clinical accuracy, this temple touch digital thermometer is non-invasive and good for all ages. Very easy to use and quick. Only thing I could suggest to the company, would be to make the beep volume adjustable. With proven clinical accuracy, this digital thermometer is great for all ages and may be used awake or asleep. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. you must wait 1 minute between taking temps, too many error codes. Quick and easy to use. The package contains one thermometer, one CR2032 3V battery, and instructions for use. Send me an email when my question is answered. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. All in all, it's a very nice item and ACCURATE, which is the main thing! This is spot on! Only drawback I wish it had a back light to see the readings a little better. But fits in hand comfortable, and works. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family with confidence.

, Temple Touch 6-Second Digital Thermometer, What others said when purchasing this item. Took temperature every 2 minutes for 20 minutes, then every 10 minutes for an hour. They are a nice size, super easy to use, and seem to be accurate....and the price is right. Take care of your loved ones with confidence when you use the Equate Temple Touch Digital Thermometer.

Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps, Miracle-gro Twelve Plants, European Cities Quiz, Best Phone Under 600 Aed 2020, Autonomic Function Tests, How To Prune Old Fruit Trees, Lyrics Bold Riley, Pubg Name Symbol, Williamsburg Bridge Miles, Knee Exercises For Arthritis, Aural Learning Strategies, Solid State Guitar Preamp Kit, 265/65r15 In Inches, Westwood High School Memorial Page, Learn Tax Accounting, Four Points Sheraton New York Downtown, Gucci Stopping Louis V Yeah, Fly Rig 5 V2 Used, When Do Rhododendrons Bloom In Michigan, Paradigm 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Best Israeli Wines 2020, Ludwigia Repens Rubin, Corby Evening Telegraph Deaths, Hamilton Elementary Calendar, Java Color Hsb, Oppo Egypt Youtube, Extensor Tendon Injury Treatment, Chocolate Consumer Segmentation, Pokemon Jungle Price Guide, Christmas Stores Online Discount, Hcsb Study Bible Deluxe Leather, Where Did Hurricane Bob Make Landfall, Sessegnon Fifa 19, Yokohama Geolandar G055,