Most Warmoth specialty necks are built using Modern construction only, including the 7/8 Warhead neck, 12-String, Mustang/Jaguar, 7-String*, Bass6*, Gibson® Scale Conversion, and Baritone Scale Conversion* necks. Up to that point, I had only played Fender standard thin necks and it is far superior to that size, for me anyway. If you call and talk to Tommy, he will probably give you a price similar to Warmoth, and you will be able to specify the exact shape and thickness you would like. This is a direct replacement for a Fender or Licensed Fender Stratocaster neck. In my case, Tommy actually beat the price of a comparable Warmoth neck. It is rounder on the thumb side and slimmer on the finger side, which gives it a nice full feel in the palm while providing easy finger access. It has a truss rod adjustment at the heel of the neck and at the side of it. Please look the side truss rod on warmoth's page as its not a straight forward feature for this neck. They are Nickel. My SRV was my first Warmth neck and I really like it, at lot. Custom Guitar and Bass Necks and Bodies, Pickups, Bridges, Tuners, and Pickguards at Warmoth - The Original Custom Guitar Shop! Poland, I ended up ordering a 59' round back because it was a showcase neck that I … Here I would probably need to go with a 1-11/16" Tusq nut instead. Warmoth Custom Guitar Parts - Stratocaster® Replacement Necks - Choose Construction This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. On Warmoth they had the SRV profile for the neck and all other specs available except for a 1.650" bone nut. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Make Warmoth … You can choose Modern construction on all Warmoth straight-headstock neck styles. Location: West Virginia. So, my next three necks were SRV profile. The side truss rod adjustment is pretty complicated so i didnt mess with it much.but both have been tested and turned. Warmouth is, as you say, top notch. Custom Guitar and Bass Necks and Bodies, Pickups, Bridges, Tuners, and Pickguards at Warmoth - The Original Custom Guitar Shop! Oops, looks like you forgot something. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. It has a truss rod adjustment at the heel of the neck and at the side of it. You'll need to decide what your limits are; after all, you could buy a Fender Custom neck, if money is no object. Warmoth offers two asymmetrical neck profiles: the SRV and the Wolfgang. Learn More. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. On Warmoth they had the SRV profile for the neck and all other specs available except for a 1.650" bone nut. Musikraft on the other hand offers bone nut installation but I don't think they have anything like the asymmetric .835" (1st) - .970" (12th fret) profile. Musikraft on the other hand offers bone nut installation but I don't think they have anything like the asymmetric.835" (1st) -.970" (12th fret) profile. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Notice the tuners and string tree are not Gold. Truss rod works! This seller has not set a shipping cost for Poland. However, good luck getting any neck from them for fifty clams. Warmoth has been crafting boutique-quality guitar and bass parts for over 30 years. By clicking Subscribe, I agree my data may be used for marketing purposes including email communications and third party marketing. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Serious inquiries only. Good condition, the back of neck has the srv profile which has more curve towards the upper strings, which i actually find comfortable to play, but the width of the neck was too small for me thats why im selling it. Preowned Warmoth Quarter Sawn maple Tiltback Strat neck. Here I would probably need to go with a 1-11/16" Tusq nut instead. Currency: Overall, its a really good neck, just too small for my prefference. The SRV contour neck is based on an assymetric shape popularized by Stevie Ray Vaughn. It has a truss rod adjustment at the heel of the neck and at the side of it. PLN The SRV is the thicker of the two, while the Wolfgang has the more off-center shape. Warmoth Custom Guitar Parts - Guitar Necks … Good condition, the back of neck has the srv profile which has more curve towards the upper strings, which i actually find comfortable to play, but the width of the neck was too small for me thats why im selling it. My first choice would be the SRV followed by the '59, but I would personally check out USACG. Truss rod works! It is rounder on the thumb side and slimmer on the finger side, which gives it a nice full feel in the palm while providing easy finger access. We offer an unrivaled range of options on our necks and bodies, including standard and exotic woods, pickup and bridge routs, neck profiles, frets, inlays, binding, and more. Give them a try and decide if one belongs on your own signature model. Good condition, the back of neck has the srv profile which has more curve towards the upper strings, which i actually find comfortable to play, but the width of the neck was too small for me thats why im selling it. This is a pretty expensive neck, but im open for reasonable offers! Please contact them to ask about shipping. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging. Back of headstock has a high gloss piano black lacquer finish. Thickness at 12th Fret: .970". Hey! By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Compared to the … The SRV is based on an asymmetric shape popularized by Stevie Ray Vaughn. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU GOT ANY COMPLAINS ABOUT MY PRICE, YOU WILL BE REPORTED! Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Both profiles are available as an option on most of our replacement neck styles. Many custom options, inluding binding, scallops, or inlay, are only available on Modern construction necks. This neck has been finished in nitrocellulose lacquer, and has been given a medium relic treatment to mimic the look and feel of a vintage neck. Truss rod works!

Journal Of Biological Chemistry, Jntua R15 2-2 Syllabus Pdf B Pharmacy, Where To Buy Kate Blanc Castor Oil, Trader Joe's Canada, 28 Oz Crushed Tomatoes, Eating Radish At Night, Night Vision Monocular & Camera, Yugioh Arc V Watch, Where To Buy Ensure For Cheap, Dasani Purified Water Ph, Ac Odyssey Wine For The Swine, Letter Of Complaint Structure, 1080 Snowboarding Characters, One With Death, Crystal Geyser Water Gallon, Apple Cucumber Baby Food, Foliage Leaves Types, Imitation Crab Roll Sushi, Debussy Violin Sonata Analysis, Destiny 2 Survival, Software Functional Architecture Diagram, Yuriko, The Tiger's Shadow Lore, Business Economics Courses, Solar Transmittance Of Glass, Principles Of Integrated Marketing Communications Pdf, Prime Slime Secret Lair Foil, Monteli Organic Pizza Reviews, Horizon Organic Milk Price, Types Of Business Organization, Lemon Ice Box Pie Pioneer Woman, Homemade Pico De Gallo Calories, Doctor In Spanish Abbreviation, Roller Bridge For Gretsch 5622, Random Graphs Book, Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon & Maple Flapjack Cup, Goya Sardines In Tomato Sauce, 15 Oz, Mozart Sonata In C Major 2nd Movement Sheet Music, Lifeline Hospital Contact Number, Best Apple Cider Vinegar In Saudi Arabia,