All of the actual evidence that I've found and from what's been presented. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Alovenus claps their cheeks. Feats? A sentinel-suit designed for a single purpose, to protect all existence against the ultimate enemy. You must log in or register to reply here. He said at many as we need, and like all of the bubbles in a champagne glass, neither of which imply out equal infinite. If the heat of 10 billion stars can harm him, what do you think getting smacked by 100 infinite multiverses will do to him? "Oh hey look, it's Vegeta, the son of Trunks.". so basically, you can't come up with any feats that puts LT on superman's level? You mean that Pre Crisis scan? She destroys half of the infinite number of universes in creation by laughing. In multiversity, it is said that the birth of 52 multiverse created new branch out of hypertime. Meanwhile cosmic armor Superman got hurt by the heat of 10 billion stars and had to bfr Mandrakk. Destructive Ability: Metaverse Level (Built with the intent of killing Mandrakk, who was stated to be capable of unmaking all of existence. And inside of that infinite space, there's an infinite number of computers occupying every corner of the white room. We'll just have to agree to disagree here. Thought Robot Superman and Cosmic Armor Superman are the same... but mostly it is called Thought Robot. I would like to specify some things... there are no feats that put LT even above normal superman, never mind super robot superman. A doomsday machine engineered by the Monitors to defend against the ultimate evil. That's so far above the sphere of gods it's not even funny. And that still isn't enough to run Crysis at max settings. ), List of Equipment: None, as it is considered a weapon itself. Big fan of old DBZ & MVC, would I like this. The little s*** couldn't even keep up with non-gold Frieza's movements, and there were 2 of them. The Thought Robot is a remnant of Science Monitor Dax Novu, the extension of Monitor-Mind the Overvoid that examined the Multiverse and split in two. • Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Do you not know how much energy a sun has? The little s*** couldn't even keep up with non-gold Frieza's movements, and there were 2 of them. Just snap fingers, you dont exist no more. In this context, New branch is local multiverse. Gender: Inapplicable. Nope, it stated new branch(multiverse) was created out of hypertime(tree). Besides that, there's way too much talk of his CAS is some variation of an anthropomorphised story in the shape of Superman, which screws him even harder against Alovenus, who's power is to control the settings of, well, everything more or less. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Nobody in the entire Dragon Ball franchise could ever hope of harming Cosmic Armour Superman, let alone Xeno Goku. If the heat of 10 billion stars can harm him, what do you think getting smacked by 100 infinite multiverses will do to him? DC characters - such as superman - are already so powerful that they can not be affected by the IG...unfortunately your logic is flawed. As I said, it is still only view of the sphere of gods. r/CharacterRant - The Thought Robot does not have plot manipulation. There’s, like, little champagne bubbles in a glass.”. No charge, no beam, no device. Clashing with Mandrakk caused the entire Monitor Sphere to crumble into nonexistence. He quite literally lacks the means to even harm Alovenus, though he's still better than Goku, who's so out of place here he's not even worth discussing. Meanwhile cosmic armor Superman got hurt by the heat of 10 billion stars and had to bfr Mandrakk. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. I am not really sure you can use the view of the multiverse or Limbo from Monitor Sphere as a feat for CaS. superman prime > superman prime one billion > living tribunal > thought robot superman > superman cosmic armour. I can come up with dozens of feats. She destroys half of the infinite number of universes in creation by laughing. Capable of adapting instantly to counter any future threat. The Thought Robot is a Sentential that woke up in a body of pure thought. She can use an attack that shrinks down hundreds of multiverses to use as a projectile and creating a big crunch. I just disagree that there are infinite multiverses. You know? Sign Up Login. Literally. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/supermancosmic-armor-thought-robot-vs-the-living-tribunal/578532/. This is explicitly talking about the multiverse being born from one universe. And there are an infinite number of computers. In the Multiversity we see the size differences between the heroes when they were in the sphere and the orrey. I don't really agree that he's hyper durable since him deleting the universe and surviving wasn't really any sort of gigantic universal bang, and only showcased the feat he had was being able to breath in nothing, but I'll give it to ya. Classification: The minds of Superman and Ultraman fused into a robot created by the Monitors. This topic is locked from further discussion. It's 52 multiverses. Meanwhile many Superman iterations can both move beyond light speed and can bench press planets casually. Age: Irrelevant. 3 wins (25%) Zeno Sama Zeno: power stats. I honestly have no idea what you're even talking about right now. A single universe in DC creates infinite diverging quantum universes, so a single universe is basically a multiverse in DC. Isn't the Living Tribunal an omniversial power (able to reside in and judge every single universe) while Mandrakk is only a multiversial entity? "good" side of every conceptual dichotomy, self-assembling hyper story trying to destroy him, who was stated to be capable of unmaking all of existence, Clashing with Mandrakk caused the entire Monitor Sphere, the most primal and fundamental dimension in Grant Morrison's DC Cosmology, also a realm filled with pure thoughts and concepts, Transcends the standard spatio-temporal flow that is contained within The Multiverse, https://omniversal-battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmic_Armor_Superman?oldid=46098. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. He is powered by symmetry, memories, duality, probabilities, and possibilities. | Inside Pulse. Alovenus(AWLBA) fights in Shinza Bansho Verse. Looking at a single universe destroys it. And if we go by Morrisons interview since you love to use them a lot. Cosmic Armor Superman Obviously you don't know how powerful Thought Robot is. Meanwhile cosmic armor Superman got hurt by the heat of 10 billion stars and had to bfr Mandrakk. When has there ever been a Cosmic Armor Superman? I'd say Living Tribunal based off that. It was left floating next to creation in the Void, until the Monitor Sphere formed around it and it became incorporated into the story of the Monitor race. Prove that Fake Comic affects the cosmology. SHDb; uStats; Intelligence. If you believe metaphphorical argument, you should consider it again. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Message Writing Class 8, Creamy Curry Sauce With Milk, Seeds Of Change Quinoa, Audyssey Room Correction, Food Microbiology Topics, Little Cultus Lake Fishing, Closetmaid 12 Cube Organizer, Malaysia Eid Ul Fitr 2020 Moon Sighting, Linear Algebra For Quantum Theory Pdf, Aluminum Bromide Ionic Compound, Batman The Black Mirror Pdf, Boneless, Skinless Sardines In Water, Doctrine Of Chances Texas, Raag Based New Bollywood Songs, Homemade Mosquito Repellent Cream, Catholic Daily Readings 2020 In Sinhala, Genie Machforce Learn Button, Tomato Rice Baby Food, Samson Q2u For Singing, Types Of Boss Fights, Us Stove Company Hooch Usg350 Pellet Grill, Instagram Black Logo, Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Blondies Ingredients, Genetic Selection In Beef Cattle, Be Still And Know That I Am God Meaning, Apple Pear Blackberry Crumble, Narrow Walk-in Closet Floor Plans, Violet Crumble Uk, 2018 Ktm 690 Enduro R Tire Size, Dining Table Size For 14, Kabanos Sausage Lidl, School Supplies In Spanish Translation,