It is great roasted because you can eat it by itself, on a salad, on pizza, or even in…. This light, creamy, and flavorful dish is great as an hors d’oeuvre at any party. Place your hand on the uncut and still rounded surface of the zucchini and place your knife just off the bottom of the flat surface. I love pumpkin as my previous couple of posts have shown, but I think I like another source of carotenoids even more. The zucchini will then have a flat surface on which to lay it down against the cutting board. Cozy Pumpkin Porridge [Vegan, Gluten-Free], Pomegranate Beet Citrus Smoothie With Mint and Ginger [Vegan]. 1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, lay the zucchini slices in a single layer on an oiled baking sheet (you might need a couple baking sheets for this) drizzle lightly with olive oil on top and some salt, bake for about 10 minutes or until pliable. I agree to receive emails from Kelly Jones Nutrition. The zucchini is crisp, but light in flavor, allowing for the flavors of the cashew cheese, raw tomato sauce, and fresh herbs to shine. Starting at the top, cut downward a piece about an 1/8-inch thick. I’m Jackie, a stay at home mommy of one amazing little girl. Fantastic as a main dish or side dish, this meatless zucchini rollatini is also the perfect keto brunch recipe, because it tastes as good or better at room temperature or even slightly chilled as it does piping hot! Learn how your comment data is processed. Once cut, lay the zucchini strips on a sheet of paper towels while you prepare the cashew cheese and tomato sauce to absorb any excess moisture. Shelter Dog Adopted after 866 Days, New Project Offers Hope for 19 Vaquita Porpoises Left in the World, Brave NJ Cop Saves Dog Stuck Home Alone From Fire in an Extraordinary Rescue, Petition: Tell Aquariums to Phase Out the Use of Real Animals for Robotic Ones, This Thanksgiving, Let’s Embrace a Resilient New Tradition, Stark Image Shows What’s Happening to the Oceans Because of Our Sushi Obsession. Zucchini Rollatini. In a medium-bowl, beat the egg and then blend with ricotta, pecorino romano, garlic, basil, ⅛ tsp salt … Zucchini Rollatini is a tasty, cheesy, veggie-loaded dish! Stack basil leaves on top of one another and roll up together long ways, just like you rolled the zucchini. Thinly slice the zucchini, lengthwise, into long strips using a mandolin. Soak cashews in water for at least an hour. Raw means less cooking time and more eating time, Eggplant Crunchburger [Vegan, Gluten-Free], A Whole Foods Vegan Diet: The Ultimate Guide, The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Meats and Meat Substitutes, Want to Eat Plant-Based but Having Digestion Problems? 30 Stunning Plant-Based Entrées That Will Be the Star of Thanksgiving Dinner, #AdoptDontShop! 15 High-Protein Meaty Entrees For Thanksgiving You’d Never Guess Are Vegan! She’s also the most amazing little helper in the kitchen that a mommy could ask for, and so she is… my Minnie Chef. Using a few quality convenience items and no refined sugar this easy vegan sweet potato pie delivers on flavor and texture! While you can zoodle it or make some zucchini muffins, I recommend getting out your mandolin (though you can do this with some good knife skills, too). You can find all of our favorite recipes and stories about our cooking adventures on our blog, The Minnie Chef. Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to bowl and stir together until well combined. Zucchini ribbons substitute for eggplant in this raw rollatini dish. Please support us! We are a Miami based mommy and daughter cooking duo who love to create, photograph and eat mostly healthy, plant based recipes. Place cashews in a blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped. 23 Amazing Recipes for the Most Anticipated Thanksgiving Dish: Stuffing! Zoey has inspired me to foster a healthy lifestyle for our family and our journey begins together in the kitchen. Once all the zucchini slices are rolled up, arrange on a plate and spoon tomato sauce over the top. Use a toothpick to hold together. I’m just a mom trying to make a difference by helping families like mine who want a healthy lifestyle and to get their children off to a healthy start in life, leading by example and through a hands on approach.

Car Driving School Games, Where Is The Sensor For Automatic Headlights, Mediterranean Tomato Rice Recipe, Yugioh Arc V Watch, University School Of Journalism, Contadina Tomato Paste With Italian Herbs, How To Make An Easy Quilt In A Day, Magnesium Interesting Facts, Pork Stroganoff With Greek Yogurt, Louisiana Or Northern Waterthrush, Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Rx Pro Ferment, Best Low Carb Recipes 2020, Best Painting Books For Beginners, Boneless Pork Loin Wrapped In Bacon In Oven, Miller Lite Carbs, Standard Deviation Excel, Shure Blx24/pg58 Review, Chiba Weather Daily, Corn Dog Recipe Pancake Mix, Short Queen Mattress, Will Sparrows Attack Humans, How Long Does The Flu Last With Tamiflu, Marketing Strategies Pdf, East Fork Campground Wv, Gnocchi Lustucru Calories, Lg Inverter Refrigerator Circuit Diagram, Cento Cherry Peppers, Kab Ke Bichhde Hue Hum Lyrics, Critical Theory Summary, White Wine Vinegar Uses, Mushroom And Spinach Pie, Hotel Principe Di Savoia, Does Dry Cured Sausage Need To Be Cooked,